Self Beauty Glam Up Concealer Review

I do have A LOT OF BLEMISHES and red marks (from the previous breakouts) thus using a concealer is a must for me. At times, some may think that I have a "flawless" skin but thanks to concealer for concealing these blemishes that I have. Using a foundation sometimes isn't enough to hide these blemishes thus using a concealer (on a daily basis) is a must for me. Today, I got to try a new concealer that I've been using for weeks. 
 
This is the GLAM UP CONCEALER from the Korean brand, Self Beauty - which is a full cover long lasting concealer with a thin, seamless texture for more flawless finish. 
 

It comes in a pink box and the product itself comes in a plastic transparent wand. You can easily see the shade on the packaging. It has a flat tip brush - sunflower seed shape to prevent chalky coverage and for thin even blending. 
 
 
 
 

It comes in 2 shades: 01 Coconut and 02 Peanut
I got he 02 Peanut which is a little lighter for my skin tone (fair skin) 
 

Weight: 9ml Price: Php 710 (Click HERE for direct link) 

It has a creamy formula and easy application. It is buildable and has a velvety-matte finish. It conceals the blemishes, red marks and imperfections. 

This can also be used as a highlighter for the eyebrows and lips (if you have a fair skintone). Can be used on the under eye, blemishes and lip & nose area. 

BEFORE/AFTER: 
  
 

Pros:
- Easy application
- Conceals red marks, dark spots
- Long lasting
- Matte finish
- Creamy formula
- Buildable
- Handy packaging 

Cons:
- 2 shades only 
 
 
For more info about the SELF BEAUTY GLAM UP CONCEALER, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/JQW 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #SelfBeauty #SelfBeautyGlamUpConcealer 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @

1 comments

  1. Hey...this post is timely. I am looking an alternative for my concealer at affordable price. After reading your blog I bought this glam up concealer from sephora at discount price. I preferred peanut shade which looks natural and long lasting on my skin.

    https://www.rezeem.ph/sephora-coupons

    ReplyDelete