Let's Try Heimish Beauty and Skincare Products (feat. StyleKorean)

Today, I'm SO EXCITED to share with you these K-Beauty products I've tried for the past weeks. These are the products from the famous Korean brand, HEIMISH - launched in 2016 that focus on skincare and makeup products. I got 4 exciting products to share with you today.

 
But before I get started, I want to share my CURRENT SKIN CONDITION. If you've read my previous blog posts, I stated that I did have extremely dry skin for the past months but currently, my skin is now transitioning from dry to combi type. My skin feels a little oily and heavy now (especially on my t-zone areas) especially in the morning although I still have lots of dry areas such as the cheeks and forehead. 

ALL CLEAN BALM 
 
Product Info: the famous make up balm that easily and gently removes any makeup. It naturally brightens and moisturizes the skin. Good for all skin types. 

Key Ingredients: 
Shea Butter - moisturizes skin and provides elasticity
Citrus Herb Oil - soothes and eases stress 
Coconut extract - softens and conditions the skin White flower complex - improves skin balance and skin tone

Packaging: Comes with a leaf design box and tub. I got the small version so it is very handy and travel friendly. I got a NEW packaging now - there is a separator lid which you also store your spatula 
 
  
  
  
 
 
Weight: 120 ml 
Price: $12.00
Scent: Citrus scent 
Texture: A soft balm that easily turns into silky cleansing oil like consistency. 
How to Use: After cleansing, (on a dry skin) scoop the balm using the spatula and spread on your face. Gently massage the balm on your face in a circular motions until you remove all the makeup. Rinse with water and and pat dry. 
   
 
My Thoughts: I was a little skeptical at first it this can really remove any makeup and girl, it is true! It truly removes all the makeup with this balm! It is very easy to use and you only need an ample amount of the product for the whole face. It easily removes even waterproof or stubborn mascara. I like this one better than the cleansing water because it really cleans all the residue on your face. All though I still prefer using a cleansing foam or facial wash after removing my makeup with this. I like that it also made my skin moisturize and hydrated while keeping it soft and smooth. Plus the scent it very relaxing and soothing! 

BULGARIAN ROSE WATER MIST SERUM
 
Product Info: A skincare toner, mist and serum in one that deeply hydrates the skin. It has 88% Bulgarian rose water which helps to lock in the moisture in the skin - making it fresh and hydrated. Can be used under or over makeup. 

Packaging: It comes in a pink and white box as well as the bottle. The bottle is frosted and comes with a spray. It gives off a very fine mist. 
 
 
   
Weight: 55 ml 
Price: $24.00
Scent: Rose scent 
Consistency: Watery with moisture
 
How to Use: Shake before using then hold the bottle 15-20cm away then spray on your face. Can be used before and after makeup.  
  

  
My Thoughts: I honestly LOVE LOVE LOVE this product for it's hydrating properties. Since I have a combi type of skin now, I prefer using this on the dry areas and it really helps to hydrate the skin. I use this as a part of my skincare routine - just before putting makeup and it helps to make my skin glow. For night time routine, I like that this mist serum helps to moisturize the skin all throughout the night - making my skin feel soft and plump in the morning. What I also like about this is how convenient it is - a toner, serum and mist on one. You can use this a toner to prep as well as a serum to hydrate the skin. I can also use this a touch moisture when my skin feels a little dry at the middle of the day. Although at first, I was a little confused since I know that most mist are for touch ups but this one is more of a skincare mist.

BLACK TEA MASK PACK
 
Product Info: It is a 5-minute wash off facial mask that tightens the pores, soothes and relaxes the skin. It also gives moisture and nutrition to keep the skin healthy. 

Key Ingredients:
Green Tea Leaf - antioxidant, repairs cells, reduce inflammation 
Lychee Extract - anti aging 
Aloe Vera - soothes the skin 
Centella Asiatica - ease irritation and acne 

Packaging: Comes in a brown artsy design and brown frosted tub. The cream is color light brown - just like a paste
 
  
 
  
Weight: 110 ml
Price: $24.00 
Scent: Mild floral scent 
Texture: Feels like a moisturizing paste 
How to Use: Use the spatula to apply an appropriate amount of product and apply all over the face. Wait for about 5-10 minutes then rinse off. Recommended to use before you take a shower in the morning. 
  
 
  
My Thoughts: I was wowed with how cooling and relaxing this product is. I usually use this in the morning before I take a bath and I love how it deeply nourish and moisturize the skin while I'm taking a bath. After washing, my skin feels so hydrated and soft - ready for my skincare routine. I noticed that since my skin is soft, my skincare products tends to adhere to skin better. Must try! 

DAILISM SMUDGE STOP MASCARA 
 
Product Info: A waterproof mascara that provides volume and curl all day. 
Packaging: Comes with a box and has a rose gold wand and black body tube. 
 
 
 
Weight: 9g
Price: $14.00 
 
  
  
My Thoughts: I've been using this mascara for weeks now and I love how it gives volume and curl to my lashes. It didn't smudge nor transfer to my lower lids and love that it maintained the curls on my lashes for about 12-14 hours. It's a little hard to remove by a cleansing water so you have to use a cleansing oil instead. 

CURRENT SKIN:
 

HEIMISH products are available at Stylekorean site. 
https://www.stylekorean.com/brands/160/heimish?T_Brand&tag=tryme_heimish
 
 

0 comments