NEW SKJN COLLAGEN Review

Hey guys! I'm back again with another COLLAGEN review that I've been using for 1 month now. But before I get started, I want to share with you the reasons why I'm ALWAYS taking COLLAGEN.

 
My LOVE FOR COLLAGEN will never stop. I'm already on my 30's and I make sure to take COLLAGEN once a day to keep my skin youthful. I've been taking collagen since late 2016 and it helped to lessen my acne breakouts plus made my skin soft and plump. I stopped taking collagen in late 2017 due to lack of funds and was taking an anti-acne medications that time. I started taking collagen in 2019 until present.

This is the SKJN COLLAGEN which is a daily supplement that is used to keep the skin moisturized, firm and younger.  It also rejuvenates the skin, stimulates the production of Collagen and Elastin that reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It is formulated and manufactured in Japan. 

 
Main Ingredients: Per Microtab
Sea Collagen Peptide 1000mg
Pearl Coix Extract 100mg
Silk Peptide 50mg
Coenzyme Q10 20mg

Packaging: It comes in a white and red plastic bottle. The color of the tablet is light pink. 
   
 
 
 

Scent/Taste: Smells and tastes like fish which is normal for any collagen supplement

Weight: 30mg (120 tablets x 250mg) Price: ₱1,199/bottle 
 

How to Use: Take 4-6 tablets per day all at once or in divided doses.
I usually take 4 tablets only all at once/once per day - usually in the morning 

You can check out my Youtube video review below:
 
 
Pros:
- Soft, supple, youthful skin
- Hydrated skin 
- Radiant skin 
- Lightens my dark spots
- Less oily skin 
- Less hair fall 
No pimple breakouts

Cons:
- I 'personally' don't like taking a lot of tablets so I prefer the powdered collagen ones 

Verdict: I've been taking this collagen for about a month now and I like how it keeps my skin soft, supple and youthful. It also gives a radiant glow on my skin. I usually have a different shifting schedules (usually working for 16 hours a day) and I love how plump my skin is even after shift. I also noticed that my dark spots are a little lighter now and I have less hair fall. I am usually sensitive to new products so I'm glad that I didn't have any breakouts on this. Personally, I don't like taking too much tablets in a day so I prefer to take 4 tabs a day only. Overall, I would highly recommended this collagen based on the ingredients included, number of tablets and price. 
 
For more info about the SKJN COLLAGEN, you may check the links below: 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skjncollagenjapan 
Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/skjncollagen/
  

0 comments