Marshique Air Lash Curler Magic Lash Review

I'm so EXCITED to share with you this latest review - a new mascara tool discovery! This is the MARSHIQUE AIR LASH CURLER which is a tool to keep the mascara last longer! Really got CURIOUS when I first got these and was WOWED with this tool!
 
The MARSHIQUE AIR LASH CURLER MAGIC LASH can emit up to 45 Celcius air heat to keep the mascara in place - making the lashes curled and lasts for 24 hrs! Doesn't damage the lashes and can be used on both upper and lower lids. 
 

The tool comes in a black and silver box. It has a Silicone brush that is replaceable and washable, an on/off button with 60 second auto off system and you can charge it via USB. (Can last up to 1 month).
 
 
The brush is curved and curled with short brushes to copy the shape of the eye lashes.   
 
 
 
  
Size: 148x20x20mm 
Weight: 32g 
Power Consumption: 3W 
Battery Type: Polymer Li-lon Battery 
Charging time: 1 hour and 30 mins 
 
  

It also included 2 shades of mascara: Black & Brown
 
 
 
 
 

Price: ₱2,970 (Click HERE for direct link) 

How to use: 
1. Apply mascara to entire eyelashes on one eye first. 
2. Curl lashes with an air curler while mascara is still wet. Let mascara air dry for 20 seconds without brushing. 
3. Curls bottom lashes and the other eye the same way
 
 
   

It was a little hard for me when I first used this. The silicone brush emit an air heat that I find weird and unusual at first. I had a struggle with applying the brush on my lashes but after a few practice and use, I got to used to it. I remembered the traditional way of applying the stick on the lashes to last longer. (The one applied on a lighter then the end part will be applied on the eye lashes). So this is MORE CONVENIENT WAY to apply heat on the lashes to keep the curls lasts longer. I like that this emits air heat rather than just heat so it doesn't damage the lashes. It is very easy to use and safe. I tried this along with my other mascara and it does work for every mascara. The specific mascara that comes with this kit is also long lasting. 

Although, it is honestly pricey for me, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this air lash tool to every girls out there! :) 
  
For more info about the MARSHIQUE AIR LASH CURLER MAGIC LASH, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #Marshique #MarshiqueAirLashCurlerMagicLash #AirLashCurlerMagicLash 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @marshique_official 

0 comments