Senka Perfect Whip Collagen in Facial Foam Review

It's been a LONG WHILE since I last reviewed a facial wash and I'm SOOOO EXCITED to share one of my FAVORITE and CURRENT facial wash. But before that let me share with you my current skin issues. Some of you may already know that I have an acne prone, oily and sensitive skin until early this year that my skin has become so DRY and itchy. I had to look for different skincare products that would suit my current skin. 
 
A few months ago, my cousin went to Japan and I asked her to buy some Japanese skincare products to try. In the Philippines, Korean skincare is more popular but lately, I don't what got into me but I'm now into Japanese skincare. 

I saw that the Senka Perfect Whip are now available in the Philippines but they only have the Blue and White ones. I've seen the Perfect Whip a lot even before but I haven't tried one until now. I got curious with the Collagen one (you all know I'm into collagen right?) so that's the one that I asked my cousin to buy for me. (*Collagen In is also now AVAILABLE in the Philippines! Yay!) 

Shisheido has a "drugstore" line of products which is the Senka. One of the famous products of Senka is the Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam. I haven't tried this one so I don't have a basis of comparison. (But would try it as soon as I finish this one). 

This is the SENKA PERFECT WHIP COLLAGEN IN which is a facial cleanser and the newest addition to the Perfect Whip line. It has as water soluble collagen to help hydrate the skin. It has 60% beauty serum and collagen to that increases the skin's elasticity and helps prevent signs of aging. It also has a Sericin, Hydrolyzed Silk and Hyaluronic Acid that moisturize and makes the skin soft and smooth. It effectively and gently cleans the skin with its rich, ultra dense, foamy lather. 
 
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, PEG-8, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Polyquaternium-112, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, PEG-90M, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Iron Oxides (Cl 77492), PEG/PPG-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Silica, BHT, Sericin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Soluble Collagen.

It comes in a pink-purple tube in 120g. All information is written in Japanese so I had to research for the English translation. 
 
 
 

The cream is yellowish-white in color and it has a thick cream consistency. It has a fragrant cream scent. 
 

How to use:
It's better to use a bubble mesh/net when using this cream. Put a pea-size amount of the Perfect Whip onto the bubble mesh and scrub until it forms into a foam. Apply the foam on the skin. 
 

Current skin:
  
 
  

Watch my Youtube review below: 
 

I've used this facial wash for almost 1 month now and giiirl, I'm so addicted into using this one! You don't need much of the product as you only need a pea-size amount or even less than that - which is more than enough for the whole face. I advise using a bubble mesh/net for this as it helps to easily whip or make a foam (thick and creamy foam). I use this 1-2x a day and I think that the tube can last for months!! 
  
I used this as my 2nd cleanser (right after removing my makeup with a cleansing water) and I love how it easily removes dirt, oil or traces of makeup after use. My skin feels squeaky clean but not too drying. It leaves the skin soft, smooth and moisturized. It also made my skin brighter and hydrated. 

No breakouts or whatsoever and highly recommended for every skin types. 
 
And YES - IT IS WORTH THE HYPE! I would DEFINITELY repurchase this once I finish this tube. By the way, not sure of the price since my cousin bought this one for me but I think it is more or less Php 400-500, a little pricier than the usual Perfect Whip ones. 


Also, you may check more about SENKA PERFECT WHIP on this BLOG POST.



0 comments