Sunnies Fluffmatte in MAJOR || Review

It was in August 2018 when the Sunnies Face launched their new product, the Fluffmattes. It was the talk of the town and almost everyone lined-up, bought and tried this famous matte lipsticks. Watched every Youtube reviews and read blog reviews and almost everyone says it's really worth the hype. I was so curious and eager to buy but it's almost SOLD OUT everywhere. Then I decided to let the hype pass and just buy it in the future. Fast forward to November, I finally bought one for myself when I got a chance to visit UP Town Center in Katipunan a few weeks ago. Yay! So is it really worth the hype?
 
Sunnies Face is a another business venture of the famous Sunnies Studio by the famous IT girls, Georgina Wilson, Martine Cajucomc and friends. For years, their sunnies/sun glasses and Sunnies Studio (Cafe) have been known everywhere and finally came up with their lipstick brand this year.

Sunnies Fluffmatte is the newest matte lipstick that claims to be weightless, as if you're not wearing a lipstick. 
I got the new frosted packaging for the holiday season but the original one comes in a minimalist nude packaging. Both comes in a classy box. For the holiday packaging, you can get this box along with the lipstick that you bought. 
 

It has 9 gorgeous shades to choose - from red to nudes. All the shades are wearable for every skin color. 

Though I only got the shade MAJOR(Still eyeing on the NUDIST and BAKED).
 

The formula really stands out from the usual matte lipstick since it is highly pigmented (you can easily see the shade in just 1 swipe), feels powdery and light on the lips. It easily glides on the lips and formula is almost the similar with the Maybelline Powder Mattes. Though when it comes to longevity, the Fluffmattes stayed on my lips for only 3-4 hours. A retouch is a must.
 
 

Each lipstick is 3.2g, priced at Php345 each. Available on their website, Lazada and physical stores (Gloriette 1 and UP Town Center Katipunan).
Pros:
- Highly pigmented
- Matte finish
- Glides well on the lips / Easy application
- Feels powdery and light on the lips
- Creamy texture
- Classy packaging

Neutral:
- Longevity (After 3-4 hours, you have to reapply the product again)

Cons:
- A little pricey for me

 
SO IS IT WORTH THE HYPE? YES, IT IS! Although I only got 1 shade to review, I'm highly impressed with the Sunnies Face Fluffmattes. From the packaging to the shades and formula, I find it worth it to buy a Php345 from them. I personally love this kind of red shade (MAJOR) as it really flatters my lips. Though some may find it bothersome to reapply this lipstick, for me it's no worries to reapply every now and then. The only thing I didn't liked is the price. I really find it too pricey since I a lot of different brands now sells lipsticks much lower than this price. Though kudos to the formula and shades since I haven't seen any brands same with their product. 

Will definitely save up again to buy BAKED and NUDIST shade in the future!
 

0 comments