Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen 100 Review

When it comes to whitening and skincare, SUNSCREENS are a MUST! This helps to protect our skin from damage of the harmful UV rays. Plus, it also works to prevent skin aging and dryness. 
 
A few weeks ago, I got a chance to try one of the BEST sunscreens in Korea which is the Cell Fusion C Laser Sunscreen 100 with SPF50+ PA+++. It is a hypoallergenic sunscreen which can also help to moisturize the skin to keep it firm and healthy. It can used after any skin treatment, after make-up, for outdoor activities and even a daily sunscreen. 
  
Key Ingredients:
*Hydrolized Collagen - protect the skin and activate skin energy 
*Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) - revitalize and prevent skin aging 
*Acetly Hexapeptide-8 - improve elasticity of loose skin

Ingredients: WATER, DIBUTYL ADIPATE, PROPANEDIOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, POLYSILICONE-15, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, ECHIUM PLANTAGINEUM SEED OIL, ROSE FLOWER OIL, JUNIPERUS MEXICANA OIL, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, SALVIA HISPANICA SEED EXTRACT, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT, CARDIOSPERMUM HALICACABUM FLOWER/LEAF/VINE EXTRACT, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 CAPRATE, PANTHENOL, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, SACCHARIDE HYDROLYSATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SUCROSE STEARATE, XANTHAN GUM, STEARIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, ALUMINA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SQUALANE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CERAMIDE NP, CHOLESTEROL, CHOLESTERYL MACADAMIATE, PALMITIC ACID, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, HYDROLYZED LUPINE PROTEIN

It comes in a simple white and red box. The product itself comes in a squeeze type of tube. Got the 50ml tube which is priced for Php1,890 (14% discount - Php1,620 on my hicharis site HERE).
 
 

The sunscreen is paper white in color and consistency feels a little thick so I recommend applying applying 2-3 dots for the whole face. It can be easily spread and skin feels moisturized and soft after applying.
 
 

It instantly gives off a brightening effects on the skin. It also has dewy finish. The sunscreen can be bit sticky so I prefer using small amount of this under my makeup. (I have an oily type of skin). 


How to Use:
After skincare, you can use this under your makeup or as a primer. You can put 3 tiny dots on your face and spread it evenly. Sometimes, I also use this on my body. Reapply as necessary. 
 

Pros:
- Mild hypoallergenic sunscreen
- A little goes a long way
- Brightening effects
- No breakouts or irritation
- Can also used for the body
- Recommended for dry skin
Cons:
- Formula can be a bit sticky (for oily skin)
- Pricey

Been using this for my face and body for a month now and loving it since then! The formula is really good as it made my skin soft after use plus protects my skin from the sun rays. Plus it also give off a nice brightening effect immediately after application. Since I do have an oily skin, I prefer using small amount of this all over my face. It does give off a nice dewy finish but I find my skin too oily after 2-3 hours. I think I can also use this when I go to the beach instead. For my body, I find this sunscreen useful especially that it's now really hot and humid here in the Philippines. Overall, I do recommend this the best for dry skin but still, for oily skin like mine, I think we can still use this with a proper priming of the skin with the right base and makeup. 

👉👉👉 You can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!) or click HERE for the direct link:
http://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #CellFusionCSunscreen
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official

0 comments