Centellian 24 Madeca Cream Review || Is It Really Worth It?!

Having an acne prone skin is really hard. I always wanted a clear and smooth skin but it never really happen since my teenage years. I also do have a sensitive skin making it hard to for me to try skincare products at the same time. So for years, I've been looking and trying out different products to help my troubled skin. 

My skin has gone through a lot especially last July-September wherein I experienced massive ACNE breakouts again. Currently my skin is much better now but still I experience monthly breakouts especially when it's the time of the month. 
 
Few months ago, I came across one of the MOST RAVED ANTI-ACNE SKINCARE which is the Madeca Cream. It is always SOLD OUT fast!! I first saw this on Raiza Contawi's Youtube channel as she claimed that this really helped her troubled skin. She already made several videos of the Madeca Cream but honestly, I was a bit skeptical to buy and try it. I searched different reviews but I haven't really seen any relevant reviews except for Raiza. It claims to improve the skin in 2 weeks so let's see if it true or really worth the hype.

Centellian 24 Madeca Cream claims to help achieve soft, smooth and youthful skin by providing hydration. It basically calm and soothe the skin by adding a natural layer of shield to bring relief to troubled skin. 

The main ingredient, Titrated Extract of CENTELLA ASIATICA (TECA), boosts collagen synthesis thus promotes skin regeneration, speed up the skin's recovery process and helps to minimize the scars. Not only that, it also reduce visible signs of aging by minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and other skin discolorations. This products is suitable for every skin types.  
 
Ingredients : Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Alcohol Denat., Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Centella Asiatica Callus Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oi, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Raspberry Seed Oil/Tocopheryl Succinate Aminopropanediol Esters, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Oil, Xylitol, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Fruit Extract, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Beeswax, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Asiaticoside, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Madecassic Acid(0.4%), PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Asiatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polydecene, Lauric Acid, Maltodextrin, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Xylitylglucoside, Oleic Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosphingosine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
The packaging comes in a simple white box as well the tube which looks like an ointment.
 
  
  

Weight: Comes in 15ml and 50ml (got the 15ml one)

Price: Php650 (15ml); Php1,350 (50ml)

Scent: It smells herbal or mild grass-like scent (in a good way)

Texture: It's a little slimy and sticky in a semi transparent colored cream
  

How To Use: 
Not really sure if you can use this on your whole face or on the troubled area of the skin. I have a trauma with using Korean skincare products on my entire face so I opted to use this cream only on my pimples. I use this only during my rest days for the whole day. After washing my face and putting on my usual skincare products then I apply the Madeca cream and leave it all throughout the day. Since I find this a bit sticky sometimes, I put the my other anti-acne cream on after on top of the Madeca Cream. 

Results: (I used it for a month)
 

You can watch my Youtube video review below:
 
 

On Acne-prone skin: 
From the first time I saw reviews from this product, I was really skeptical. Just by looking at the ingredients, I honestly didn't see any anti-acne ingredients so I really wondered how this product can help my troubled skin. The information of the product mostly claims to moisturize or make the skin youthful rather than to help treat acne-prone skin. 

A pimple grew on the right cheek area of my face as well as one pimple also popped near my tear duct. I knew it was going to be huge so I immediately applied the Madeca cream every single day. I was a little stress during those days plus I lack sleep so the pimple grew bigger in 1-2 days. The pimple on the right cheek dried up immediately on the 3rd or 4th day but the one of my tear duct grew bigger with a pus on it. When the I popped the pimple (Yes, it's bad thing to pop a pimple but I just had to!), I noticed that the Madeca cream was more effective during these phase. 

Since this cream is really for moisturizing and hydrating, I find that it helped to speed up the healing process of an open wound rather than helping an emerging pimple. It doesn't treat the pimple but it soothes and gives the skin a relief plus it helps to dry up the "open wound" faster. 

My skin loves the formula which can help to dry out the pimple rather than the moisturizing ones. The Madeca Cream formula is a little bit sticky and moisturizing so I think that's the reason why it really didn't help to dry up my pimples. 

One tube is honestly pricey so purchasing this one can make you think twice. Is it worth it? Based on my experience, YES when it comes to soothing and relief of your troubled skin. But when it comes to treating or preventing pimples, it's definitely a NO. I have no doubt that the Madeca Cream can be used by all skin types it's just that it has different ways of use. For acne-prone, we can use this to soothe and relief our skin especially when you skin has an open wound (e.g. pimple that was popped already) and for dry-skin, they can use this to moisturize the dry parts of the skin as this one is really moisturizing. 

 
Overall, it really depends on how you will use this cream. Based on my experience, it was nice trying out the famous Madeca Cream but honestly, it's really not a holy grail product for me (for now). This review is based on my almost 1 month of using this product so I might make an update if I see any changes since I still have more than 1/2 of the product left. 
👉👉👉 You can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!) or click HERE for the direct link:
http://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #MadecaCream 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @centellian24

1 comments

  1. I almost bought this product, but reading the reviews like this made me think twice about buying this product. The bad reviews that I read came from people who has oily, acne prone sensitive skin type that didn’t really work for them...and i’m one of those people. I think it’s good for combo, or dry skin type that needs hydration and moisturization.

    ReplyDelete