REVIEW(S): QP (Kewpie) Baby Soap

Hey girls! I’m now back with another soap review that I’ve recently tried. After trying out the Cow Beauty Soap from Japan, I immediately tried this cute QP or Kewpie Baby Soap from Japan. This soap is also from the same makers of the Cow Beauty Soap which I’ve reviewed already.

Product Info: QP Baby Soap is not only for kids but can also be used by adults as well. This soap is very mild, moisturizing and helps to achieve a baby like skin. It claims to make your skin smoother and have a baby faced skin.
 
This is actually made from natural squalene, milk fat and gardenia extract for that moisturizing and soft skin effects. Can be used for babies and adults too. This is hypoallergenic and can also be used for sensitive skin.

Packaging: This comes in a small box with a cute baby packaging. The soap is sealed in a plastic.
 
 

Weight: 90g

Price: Php180 at Cheska’s Store

Scent: Powdery scent.

How To Use: Lather the soap and leave it for 2-3 minutes before rinsing.

Review/Result:
 
- Since one bar of QP soap is a bit small, I was able to consume the whole bar for about 2-3 weeks (with 2-3x a day of use)
- I only use this soap for my body though I know this can also be used for the face


Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 

Pros:
- Smells like a baby
- Cute packaging
- Hypoallergenic
- Can be used for both kids & adults
- Very mild on the skin

Cons:
- Maybe a bit pricey for a bar of soap
- Lasted for 2-3 weeks
- Available online

Verdict: What I love about the QP Soap is the baby scent it leaves after wash. It really reminds me of a baby or a mild baby soap and it smells good to me. I love that it is very mild on the skin that why it can be used for kids and adults. I wasn’t able to use this for my face but as a body soap, I like that it my skin soft and baby like skin after wash. Since it’s already summer here in the Philippines, I tend to use this soap for 2-3x a day or sometimes 5x in a day so the soap only lasted for about 2-3 weeks. Soap is a bit small so I’m not quite sure if it’s worth for the price of P180. But overall, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this for those who has sensitive skin since I find this as a mild soap.

 
QP (Kewpie) Baby Soap is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments