REVIEW(S): AFC Collagen

Collagen supplement now plays a big part on my skincare routine since it I believe that it helped control my pimple breakouts. If you follow me here on my blog or Youtube channel, I always say that I don’t have a perfect skin, far from what people thinks. Being a blogger who reviews skin care products makes me more vulnerable to more pimple breakouts. I don’t have a perfect skin but I noticed that since I started trying our different products last year, my skin somehow got worst. So I make sure to only try at least 2 products in a month.
 

This year I discovered the power of collagen for my skin. I started to take different collagen this year starting with MeijiAmino Collagen Powder in December 2016 then my favorite Orihiro Placenta & Collagen Powder in February. For supplement, I also tried the affordable DHC Collagen Supplement. All these collagen works well on my skin and I have proof how collagen works wonders on the skin. Haha

Looking back on my old Youtube videos and comparing it on my latest videos, I noticed a HUGE DIFFERENCE on my skin. I do have lots of bumps and pimples last year (2016) and now I love how good my skin is on my recent videos. I rarely get pimple breakouts or when I do, it easily dries up. Thus saying that collagen works well on my skin.

Sorry for the long introduction but today I will share with you another collagen supplement I’ve tried for more than a month. This is the AFC Collagen Tablets which is a product from Japan.

Product Info: AFC Collagen helps to maintain the youthfulness, health and beauty in our skin. It promotes collagen production and helps lessen wrinkles and open pores. Also it promotes skin regeneration and aids in repair of scars. It helps to restore firmness, clarity and radiance of the skin.
 
Contains:
*Micro Collagen Peptides (1580mg) - For easy absorption, to ensure efficacy
*Shark Cartilage Extract - For extra hydration and skin elasticity
*Vit C - For effective collagen absorption and synthesis.
*Fish Collagen Peptide
 
(source: http://lifestreamgroup.com/collagen-beauty-p-170.html)

Recommended doses:
3 tablets per day = 780mg (for maintenance)
6 tablets per day = 1560mg (
for those who has skin problems)

Packaging: Comes in a small plastic pouch with product info written in Japanese.
 
 

Price: Php850/90 tablets good for 30 days at Cheska’s Store
 

Taste: Very milky

How To Use: You may take 3 tablets a day for maintenance or 6 tablets a days for those who has skin problems. Recommended to take before bed time as the rates of repair and renewal peak at first 2 hours of sleep.
 

Result/Review:
- Please take note that I only consumed 3 tablets in a day for more than a month
 
(HUGE difference on my Feb 2017 photo/video on the Left and May 2017 photo on the Right)


Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 
 

Pros:
- Milky taste
- Enhances well the collagen powder supplement (Orihiro Placenta & Collagen Powder)
 
- Made my skin more soft & supple
- Still less pimple breakouts
- Affordable
- Easy to swallow

Cons:
- Have to take 3-6x a day
- No English translation on the packaging
- Available online

Verdict: This time, I only took 2 tablets a day for more than month. As of writing this, I’m currently still taking the AFC Collagen along with my favorite Orihiro Placenta & Collagen Powder. The AFC Collagen compliments well with the Orihiro as I felt my skin was more supple and soft at this time. This product works from within as I’m still experiencing less pimple breakouts for months. I love that this has a milky taste making it easily to swallow.

Honestly, for me all collagen tablet, powder or supplement works well in keeping the skin healthy and supple. I’m currently on my 4th month of trying different collagen supplements and I believe that you’ll start to see the effects in a month of use. I think the only difference between these 2 is the convenience to use and affordability. The pros of taking tablets instead of powder is that it is more convenient to take rather than scooping a powder and adding to your drink. Also, tablets has less taste compared to powder. Tablets are usually taken 3-6x a day so maybe some may find this hassle to take compared to powdered supplement. All collagen works well for me (especially on my acne prone skin) so it really depends on your preference on taking a collagen.


 
AFC Collagen is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

 

0 comments