FOODTRIP(143): Tolits KTV Restobar & Events Place

Back with another food review for you guys starting with one of the newest KTV restobar located in Nangka, Marikina, Tolits KTV Restobar & Events Place.
  
Opened in April 2016, Tolits KTV Restobar not only offers different Filipino, American and Italian dishes but also a place to sing you heart out as they have KTV rooms and sometimes even live bands. You can also book them for parties, birthdays, etc as it also an event place that can accommodate lots of guests.
  
Place is located at the 2nd floor Citi Centre Bldg. in Nangka Marikina. It isn’t that hard to find the place as you can simply ride a fx or jeepney with a ”Montalban/San Mateo/Nangka” signage and asked to be dropped off at Parco or Puregold Nangka.
  
When you enter, one can see a bar area which drinks are located. Then you’ll see that there is a stage for bands or events on the middle area. Then there’s also lots of tables and chairs as well the counter as you go along. It’s a huge place which basically can accommodated huge number of people.
  
Place is well kept, clean and the staffs were very polite and friendly.

I wasn’t able to take a photo of the full menu but I got a photo of the menu located outside. Also, you can click the link HERE for the full menu.
  
Here’s what we ate that day:

Tolits Chef Special Salad (Php180)
 
-  I’m such a huge fan of leafy vegetables salad so I love this one. The lettuce was fresh and crunchy as well as the carrots. I love the dressing were okay though I was looking for a mayonnaise or instead. Price was reasonable for me.

Bulalo Steak (Php300)
 
 
-   One of my faves at Tolits!!! I how creamy, garlicky and tasty it is. I love the mushroom gravy and corn along with bone marrow!! I can still imagine the taste while writing this one. Very distinct and a must try. Trust me J

Crispy Kare-Kare (Php350)
 
-  The Crispy Kare – Kare was indeed crispy though and I like that I can taste the peanut butter on the sauce. The veggies were crunchy and fresh. Though the bagoong, which is the supposed-to-be-highlight of this dish is a bland for me.

Crispy Tilapia (Php290)
 
-   One of my favorite fish is Tilapia so I love this crunchy tilapia which is indeed crunchy and tasty. Good for sharing though. 

Binagoongang Platter (Php220)
 
-   Their bagoong platter was very tasty and I love how they added a bit of spiciness to this to add a kick.

Everlasting (Php310)
 
-    One of the Marikina’s specialty, I love how tasty and original this taste is. It’s like an Embutido but a Marikina version. It was sweet and tasty.

Pork Sinigang sa Pakwan (Php320)
-   I grew up in Marikina but this is actually my first time  to taste this kind of dish. I love sinigang and I love how mild the sour taste is and the pork was cooked well.
  
Beef Sinigang sa Bayabas (Php300)
-   First time trying a sinigang sa bayabas so the sour taste is also mild as well. Though I think I liked the Pork Sinigang sa Pakwan better. 

Turon ala Mode (Php150)
 
- It was served in a vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. I love how sweet it is.

    
Overall, I had a great time dining here and I think Tolits KTV Restobar is very unique as this place is an ALL-IN-ONE place to eat, dine, chill, sing and have fun. The prices were surprisingly affordable and most of the servings were huge. I love how versatile this place can be and I can definitely recommend this place to everyone. Can't wait to bring back my family and friends here.  

 
Thanks to China of  Zomato PH and Tolits Marikina for having us! :)
  
Tolits KTV Restobar & Events Place Marikina
Located at: 2nd floor Citi Centre Bldg., J.P. Rizal St., Nangka Marikina Marikina City
Opens at: Mon – Thurs (12nn-2pm; 5pm-12am); Fri-Sat (12pm-1am); Sunday (11am-1am)
Phone Number: 532 6462
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/tolitsmarikina

Instagram: @tolits_marikina

Tolits KTV Restobar & Events Place Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments