Introducing NEW Dove 1Minute Serum Conditioner

It's been 2 years since I stopped dyeing my hair every 3 months. Yes, imagine how my hair dry, frizzy and damaged my hair was with constant hair dye during those times. Plus I ALWAYS iron my hair EVERY DAY for 2 years until I realized that it was taking too much of my time everyday. Been taking care of my hair ever since since I stopped using hair dyes and decided to maintain a dark/black hair since 2016. Having long curly to wavy locks with frizzy and dry hair is so hard. So CONDITIONERS are my BEST FRIEND (can't live without it!) and it truly helps to maintain that long and healthy hair. My hair is now better: no more split ends and much healthier now. So in the quest of finding new conditioners to try, I found the NEWEST CONDITIONER in the market.
 
Say hello to FIRST ever Dove 1Minute Serum Conditioner with nourishing power of serum capsules that deeply repair hair and undo damage in just 1 minute! With nourishing oils such as Argan oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Almond oil and Vitamin E combined with best damage technology, Keratin Repair Actives for that healthy, smooth and damage free hair.
   

They come in 3 variants:

There are 3 Dove 1 Minute Serum Conditioner variants to choose from: 
 

Dove Nourishing Oil Care 1 Minute Serum Conditioner (170ml) - for dry and frizzy hair
 

Dove Hair Fall Rescue+ 1 Minute Serum Conditioner (170ml) - for weak and fragile hair
 
Dove Intense Repair 1 Minute Serum Conditioner (170ml) - for damage hair

I have a dry, frizzy, weak, fragile and damaged so yes, I badly NEED ALL OF THESE in my life! Haha
 

Price: Php6.75 (10ml), Php165 (170ml), Php269 (340ml)

Scent: Smells like the usual dove soap. Mild powder scent. 

Texture: I conditioner truly feels moisturizing and smooth when applied.
 

Result:
  
Dove is known for the high moisture content of their products so I was so impressed on how they made a highly moisturized conditioner like this one. I was so impressed as it really made my hair softer and bouncier all through out the day. Since it's very moisturizing, I find that it took 3-4 for uses for my below the bra hair length for a 170ml tube. It's worth it given my hair length! Since it's very moisturizing, I find that combing my hair is now easier especially when wet thus reduces the hair fall. Overall, I find the new Dove 1Minute Serum Conditioner as my NEW favorite conditioner! Imagine having a bouncier and much softer hair that would last all day in just 1 minute! 

DOVE 1 Minute Miracle is now available at LAZADA.

0 comments