Say Bye Hangover with the Ready Q Chew Jelly

It's actually my first time to hear a hangover relieve! Say hello to the Ready Q Chew Jelly! It is a sweet and chew able yellow mango jelly that can help your hangover. It is manufactured by Handok, made in Korea. 
 
*Key Ingredients:
Curcumin 10mg
Mango Juice Concentrate 1.0%
 

The packaging comes in this cute yellow sachet. There are 3 yellow chew able jellies in each sachet, packed in a candy wrapper. 
 
  
  

It is truly chewable and has a light sweet mango taste. 

Price: Php150 (3 chewable jellies). Available at my Hicharis store HERE.

How to Use:
Take 3 tablets 3 hours before/after drinking
 

I tried this one while drinking a light alcoholic drink and it I really can't say that it completely helped with the "hangover" the next day but it somehow can help with my migraine/headache due to lack of sleep/oversleep. I think the sweetness of this chewable jelly helped to lessen the pain plus it has a light sweet taste to it. One of my friend who drank hard alcoholic drink and had a hangover in the morning. She used this one and told me that it helped lessen her hang over. 
 
 
👉👉👉 You can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!) or click HERE for the direct link:
http://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #ReadyQChew
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official

1 comments

  1. Great, you have shared best post for us, most of the people are suffering from Headache After Drinking problem.

    ReplyDelete