FOODTRIP(161): Don Day Korean Buffet Restaurant

Annyeong! Back with another food review starting with Don Day Korean Restaurant which offers buffet which is a thing nowadays. I’ve always been a fan of Samgyupsal ever since I first tried it in a legit Korean restaurant in Baguio in 2015. Since then I had the best experience there, my expectations were high.
   
Don Day Korean Buffet Restaurant is one of the famous Korean restaurants which offers unlimited buffet. I’ve been hearing both positive and negative feed backs through my friends and I was kind of curious to try.

A few weeks ago, we went to their Quezon Ave branch in Sunshine Blvd Plaza. Went there around 4pm and there were only few customers around. The place was huge though.
 

Upon seating, the staff will ask you for your orders. We chose Beef and Pork for the meat.

While waiting, I decided to choose what to put on my plate. There were 2 stations on each side and this is what I honestly, didn’t really like. I’m still not used to the Korean buffet thing where you will be the one choosing the sides and all.
  
 
 

The fun part will always be the grilling. For the meats (beef and porks), it was okay though both were hard to chew and I was disappointed on that part. The meats seem to be plain and we were looking for a marinated one. 
 

Desserts/Korean Ice Cream area:

My Plate:

Honestly, the experience was okay though honestly, I think, it was not worth it for Php499/pax (for pork). There are still more room for improvements like I wish they would reheat the dishes as they were already warm. Also, I wish they’ll add marinated pork or beef since the meats were a bit plain and bland. Overall, still glad to be able to finally experience dining at Don Day.

 
Don Day Korean Buffet
Located at: Sunshine Boulevard Plaza, Quezon Avenue Corner Scout Santiago Street, South Triangle, Quezon City
Phone Number: 02 7097500
Don Day Fresh - Day DonDonDon Korean Buffet Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments