Achieve Kbeauty Whitening with Seoul White Korea

Having whiter and brighter skin has been my dream ever since. As you all know, I do have a fair skin but it’s far from perfect. My facial tone is much whiter than the rest of my body so I’ve been addicting into using whitening soaps for my body since a few years ago.
 
A few weeks ago, I got a chance to try the newest brand/product from Sample Room PH which is the Seoul White Korea which offers 2 of their products, the Double White Whitening Soap and the Instant White Tone – up Whitening Milky Cream which live up to the high K-beauty standards and promises to deliver that Korean glow. Their skin whitening line are suitable for Filipinas.

Double White Whitening Soap (90g Triple Pack – Php125)
 
This gentle bar combines the brightening powers of arbutin bearberry and tried-and-tested kojic acid to deliver long-term skin lightening. The precious white strawberry exfoliates skin as you cleanse, letting you enjoy a double whitening effect minus the stinging sensation.
  
Key benefits:
Cleanses and moisturizes: The creamy lather draws out dirt and pollution, and gently exfoliates skin.
Gentle whitening: It lightens skin and minimizes the look of dark spots and acne marks while leaving skin touchably soft.

Key Ingredients:
Kojic berry - Combined whitening powers of arbutin bearberry that lightens the complexion without any irritation or sensitivity and tried-and-tested kojic acid.

White strawberry - A rare and special fruit, the white strawberry is known for its magical ability to stay white—even under the sun! Infused into skin care, it’s as if it has an SPF-like effect to protect the complexion, and also works as a natural exfoliant for a double whitening effect.

 
How to Use:
Use daily on face and body. For best results, use with the Instant White Tone-Up Whitening Milky Cream.

My thoughts: I love how fruity and milky the scent of this soap. The soap doesn’t dissolve easily meaning I can use it for a longer period. I tried using this on my face twice and so far, I didn’t have any breakouts on the product. been using this as a body soap for 1-2 weeks already and I can see the creamy glow on my skin. Price is affordable for me.


Instant White Tone-Up Cream (20g – Php299)
 
This lightweight, non-makeup cream packs three potent ingredients—arbutin bearberry, white strawberry, and donkey milk—in a breakthrough formula that instantly brightens skin tone upon application.
 

Key benefits:
Instant whitening: The white cream instantly brightens skin and lightens dark spots for a radiant skin tone that lasts all day. It also delivers long-term skin improvement over time.
All-day moisture: It keeps skin hydrated and supple, with an unmistakable Korean glow!

Key Ingredients:
Arbutin bearberry - Dubbed as the current darling of skin lightening in Korea and “the new kojic acid,” the bearberry is a natural form of alpha arbutin, a powerful but gentle skin brightener.

White strawberry - A rare and special fruit, the white strawberry is known for its magical ability to stay white—even under the sun! Infused into skin care, it’s as if it has an SPF-like effect to protect the complexion, and also works as a natural exfoliant for a double whitening effect.

Donkey milk - Nicknamed “white gold,” donkey milk has been found to be superior than cow’s milk, packing is as much as four times the vitamin C. A precious liquid used since the ancient times, it’s known for being extra nourishing and moisturizing on skin.

 
  
 
How to Use:
Spread all over the face and neck until fully absorbed. You can also use the cream on other darkness-prone body parts, like the hands, neck, elbows, knees and legs. For best results, use with the Double White Whitening Soap.

Step 1: CLEANSE with Double White Whitening Soap
Step 2: MOISTURIZE with Instant White Tone-Up Cream
 
 
 
My thoughts: This cream is very lightweight and it instantly whitens my skin. By the way, I do use this on my neck to even out my skin tone. Since the tube is a bit small, I prefer using this only on special occasions or if I go out. The whitening effects are instant though it can easily be removed by washing it with water. When it comes to permanent whitening, I haven’t seen the results yet since I don’t use this every day. I believe you can achieve permanent whitening results if you constantly use this.

You can watch the FIRST IMPRESSION review on my Youtube channel below:
 

 
Thanks to Seoul White Korea for launching these products in the Philippines as it would help Filipinas achieve a Korean whiter skin. Also, a big thanks to Sample Room PH for making it accessible to other girls. If you also want to get FREE samples of Seoul White Korea, you can check out Sample Room’s website HERE. 

0 comments