FOODTRIP(45): Troopers by Chef Moms

A few days ago, I was looking for a new foodie spot in Marikina when I came across this nice military themed food spot in Parang, Marikna named Troopers By Chef Moms. When I saw how affordable their foods are, I immediately put this on my next-to-eat-places-in-Marikina:)
 
  
Place is located in Parang Marikina, something I am not familiar of even though I am from Marikina haha :) But going there is very easy. From Cubao, Katipunan or Bayan Marikina, ride a jeepney with a signage of Parang Fortune and ask to be dropped off at Balagtas.

Troopers by Chef Moms is located at your left side near the INC in Parang. People in the jeepney where so kind as they I am unfamiliar with the place so the one beside me assisted us and told us, “Sige iha sasabihin ko nalang pag Balagtas na”.

Troopers by Chef Moms is the first military themed foodie spot I heard/saw in Marikina. Place is not air-conditioned but cool enough as electric fans were used. It can also accommodate maybe 60-70 or more people I think. It’s also a Pay first service so upon entering, we immediately got the menu on the counter. Waiters are dressed in khaki uniforms which are really nice :)

Here’s the menu: (grabbed @troppersbychefmoms Instagram)
 

Here’s what we ordered:

Major General Pasta (Php 109)
“Shrimps, calamari and spaghetti in olive oil with fresh basil and parmesan cheese”
 
-  Though I think the toppings should be more, their Major General Pasta which is like a Seafood pasta tastes really good!

Colonel (Php 99)
“Spaghetti pasta with button mushrooms, and smoked bacon in Parmesan cream cheese”
 
 
-  Their Colonel Pasta which is like a Carbonara is very creamy and milky just enough for my taste buds. Though again I think they should put more ingredients/toppings into it.

Nachos (Php 79)
 
 
-   Nachos pricing at Php 79 is really huge! Their nacho chips taste also different in a good way. Something to try :)

House Blend Iced Tea (Php 20)
 
-   Iced tea priced for only Php20?!?! Haha Their Iced tea tasted like raspberry and tastes so good :)

Over all, all I can say is that this is one of the most affordable food spot in Marikina :) Place is good and foods are great. Very very “sulit”for your money. Will definitely comeback and recommend to my friends :) thumbs up for this place :)


Troopers by Chef Moms
Located at: BG Molina St. Parang Marikina
Phone Number: 986 2394
Opens at: 11AM – 10PM




Troopers by Chef Moms Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments