FOODTRIP(38): Forget Me Not Cafe

Hello! :) Some of you may notice that I’ve been blogging my food trip experiences for a year now. Yay! So this time I will be reviewing my dining experience at one of the first foodies established and now moved to a bigger location (they own a building now) at the famous Lilac Street in MarikinaForget Me Not Cafe.
 
  
Forget Me Not Cafe is famous for nice interiors and good food at Lilac Street. Been passing at their cafe every time I went to Lilac Street but didn’t bother to try it since I heard that yes, food was great but some/most of their foods are a bit overpriced before.:(

So I was really surprised to see that after a year, they now finally moved to a bigger and nicer place (which is now a 3-storey building) still at Lilac Street.

Place was very cozy and spacious. It was also well lighted even at night so I was able to appreciate the interesting decors they have. They can now accommodate more people and they even have a smoking area inside. Nice right? :) 
 
 
 
 
I wasn’t able to take a photo of the menu but I was wowed that prices are very affordable than what I expected. They have a variety of choices of foods, from pasta, rice meals, steaks, burgers and cakes. 

Here’s what we ordered: (I already forgot the prices but prices range from Php150-200) 

Lasagna (served with 2 garlic breads) 
- Nothing extraordinary about the taste but it is just like your typical lasagna but I enjoyed the garlic breads since the bread was really soft and I love the taste of butter. 

Buffalo Wings 
 
 
-Yum yum! Their buffalo wings dipped with their sauce is a must! I really love the combination. 

Caesar’s Salad Solo
 
- Just a simple salad but tastes good. 

 
Overall, I was quite satisfied with the foods at Forget Me Not. And it’s totally unexpected that I really liked the place. Since it’s a perfect place to eat and hang out at Lilac Street, might come back again with some friends :)  Totally something you can never forget :)
 

 image

Forget Me Not Cafe
Located at: (new building) 24 Lilac Street Marikina City
Phone number: 238 5021





image

Forget Me Not Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments