REVIEW(S): The Face Shop's My Lips Eat Cherry Aqua Tint in #2 Juicy Red

Recently, I’ve been trying different lip tints from different shops. I think that lip tints are long lasting rather than lip cream or lipsticks. 
 
 

FYI: Not to brag or whatsoever, but I do have smooth lips (which I will share sometime how I got that lips) that’s why I really have a hard time applying lipsticks as the color only glides on my lips. It really doesn’t stay that long. For the past few years, I’ve been using lip cream together with a lip balm but it didn’t really stayed that long. I usually have to retouch my lips every now and then. So last year, I tried using lip tint for a change. Lip tints really wowed me!


(Helloo nude lips!)


At first, I was really hesitant to buy this as I wasn’t planning on buying another lip tint since I still use my Peri Pera tint which I purchased months ago. But since I know that The Face Shop’s My Lips Eat Cherry Aqua Tint is always out of stock when I needed one so I might as well stock on this one.
  
TFS My Lips Eat Cherry comes in 3 shades. I choose #2 Juicy Red because I wanted a red shade instead. This is also the cheapest tint I purchased so far. Bought this for Php225 only! Nice right? 
  

This comes with a wand applicator for easy use.
 

It said to be water based but I think it’s somehow in jelly form that why it can easily glide on my lips. One thing I really don’t like about lip tints is that it can make my lips so dry and chapped so I have to apply lip balm first. But this one’s different. I didn’t have to put much lip balm just to make it moist. And one thing I really like about this product is that it really didn’t made my lips so dry nor chapped.
 

I have used this as my daily tint for a few weeks now and I can say that this is really good.
 

Pros:
- Affordable (Php 225 only)
- Very well pigmented
- Doesn’t make my lips so dry or chapped 
- Long lasting (didn’t have to reapply or retouch every now and then)
- Spreads easily

Cons:
- No English translation
- Always out of stock
- Maybe a cuter packaging? 

 
Will I re-purchase this again? YES! Will definitely do! 
post signature

0 comments