Pure Beauty Collagen 100,000mg Review

My LOVE FOR COLLAGEN will never stop. I'm already on my 30's and I make sure to take COLLAGEN once a day to keep my skin youthful. I've been taking collagen since late 2016 and it helped to lessen my acne breakouts plus made my skin soft and plump. I stopped taking collagen in late 2017 due to lack of funds and was taking an anti-acne medications that time. I started taking collagen in 2019 until present. Today, I'll be sharing with you the current collagen I'm taking for more than 1 month. 
This is the PURE BEAUTY COLLAGEN is a collagen powder mix which is an intensive nourishment of the skin and body, clinically proven to reduce lines and wrinkles, brighten skin tone, prevent skin sagging and nourish the layers of cartilage, joints and tendons while helping improve arthritis and inflammation. It is made and manufactured in Japan but distributed here in the Philippines. 
 
*Key Ingredients:
Collagen - for skin, hair and nails 
Hyaluronic Acid - nourish and hydrate the skin; moist and supple skin
COQ10 - antioxidant for cell growth and maintenance
Glutathione - antioxidant which reduce pigmentation 
 
 
1 pouch = 100,000mg collagen
Fish Collagen 83.333mg (superior source of COLLAGEN that is easily absorbed and highly effective, helping to reverse aging from the inside out.)
Glutatahione 18% 333mg (master antioxidant whitens skin from within Vitamin C.- boost your immune system, promotes collagen production) 
Hyaluronic Acid 83mg (helps retain collagen in the body, improves skin elasticity & moisture) 
Vitamin C 167mg
Pearl Coix Extract 733mg (helps to reduce the amount of your melanin, which makes you have that fairer and lighter skin tone)
Additives 2,167mg
Glucosamine 4,000mg (One of the building blocks of cartilage and an anti-inflammatory. help relieve joint pain and reduce swelling in the gut)
Green Tea Extract 333mg (protects the entire body from oxidative damage) 
Sucralose 15% 833mg
Maltitol 7,818mg
COQ10 200mg (for heart health & Reduce oxidative damage caused by UV rays and even decrease the depth of wrinkles)

The packaging comes in a resealable plastic pouch. There is no scooper included. The powder looks and smells like milk. There is a little fishy taste to it which I don't mind (normal collagen taste). 
 
 
 
  
Weight: 100g/pouch 

How to use: 
Put 1 teaspoon (approx 3-6g) of Pure Beauty Collagen in a an empty glass, pour about 100ml water, stir well and drink. Or add 1tsp to your fave drink. For best results, drink 2x a day. 
*Recommended for 15 years and above. Consult physician first if with allergic reactions and pregnant. 

Watch my Youtube channel below for the video review: 
  
 
 

Pros:
- Soft and supple skin (even if I sleep late/lack of sleep) 
- Helped fade my dark/red/itchy spots on my skin
- Hydrated skin 
- Less hair fall 
- No pimple breakouts 

Cons: 
- None 

I've been taking collagen for years and I must say that taking this supplement needs maintenance and long term use to see the full effects. Some may not immediately see the effects that why I highly recommend taking it for a longer period. You'll eventually see the effects (and hopefully thank me) in the future. 
  
For more info about the PURE BEAUTY COLLAGEN, you may check the link below: 
SIte: https://www.glutaworks.com/ 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glutaworksph/
Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/glutaworks/

3 comments

  1. Pwede po ba sya sabayan ng vitamin c and vitamin d and vitamin e. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like awesome products! always useful to have something like that around.
    Buy LifeExtension Youthful Collagen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product is awesome but when I started using it I find hard to sleep and my weight loses a lot. Not sure if it's good of bad. lol Indeed taking it for longer use will see the results. overall the products are amazing!

    ReplyDelete