Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Mini Kit (Toner, Lotion, Serum) Review

I've been having a DRY and SENSITIVE skin lately due to the change of weather here in the Philippines. Weather has been cold and it's making my skin so dry and I also have red itchy patches at time. I had a oily, acne prone and sensitive for all of my life so having a DRY SKIN is a little different for me. My skincare products are mostly for oily, acne prone and sensitive ones so I had to switch. Since last month, I slowly added new skincare products (mostly moisturizing ones) that helped me with my dry skin. 
 
Today, I got to try the Soothe Bamboo Mini Kit (Toner, Lotion and Serum) from the Korean brand, Keep Cool. These 3 products are infused with bamboo water instead of pure water. It calms and soothes the skin especially for those with acne, insect bites and sensitive skin.
 
 
  
  

Bamboo Toner (200ml)
It is low irritant and it does quickly absorbs into the skin. Helps to restore the ph balance on the skin. 
 
  
Bamboo Serum (5ml)
It has 4.5% Centella Asiatica to soothe the skin. It also has Hyaluronic Acid to moisture the skin and Madecasosside to help with skin regeneration. 
 
 

Soothe Bamboo Lotion (200ml)
It has 51% Damyang bamboo water to moisturize and calm the skin. It also has 2% Derma-Clera to moisturize and calm the skin as well as 7-layered hyaluronic acid for that added moisture. 
 
 

Price: ₱650 (mini kit) (Click HERE for direct link) 

How to Use: Use in order - Toner/Serum/Lotion 
  
 
  

I've used this 3 products for 2 weeks straight (every night) and I love how it helped to calm and soothe my overly dry skin. I have a lot of red patches and itchiness on the face lately and it helped to soothe those areas. The toner feels very light and refreshing on the skin. The Serum calms my skin very well while the lotion gives moisture to the skin. I also love that it comes in this mini kit version as I can easily bring these while I travel. I have a very sensitive skin and I didn't experienced any breakouts. 
 
For more info about the Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Mini Kit, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #KeepCool #KeepCoolSootheBamboo #KeepCoolSootheBambooMiniKit 
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @keepcool_official

1 comments