Yuki HD Cosmetics: First Impression Review

I’m no makeup guru but I love buying makeups! Yas! Today, I’m so excited to share with you a local cosmetic brand Yuki HD Cosmetics.
 
Not sure if you already heard the brand Yuki but I first heard Yukiskincare way back 2012 and I believe they were selling whitening soaps that time. Their soaps were fast selling that time until a few years ago, they finally started a skincare line which I also tried. Until finally, glad that they now have their own cosmetics line with the Yuki HD Cosmetics.

Yuki HD Cosmetics is local cosmetic brand that offers matte lip creams, lip sticks and their famous BROW CUSHION! Yes girl, you heard it right. I was so excited and curious when I first heard their Brow Cushion. Though I’ve already seen some tutorial videos and review about that, I still can’t imagine how am I going to use a brow cushion.
 

Before I share with you my first impression thoughts about their cushion let me first share with you that I’m so glad Yuki HD Cosmetics included me as one of their brand ambassadors. Yey! Also, congrats to all the brand ambassadors who made it! J

This Yuki HD Matte Lipsticks are organic, formulated in Japan and boosted with vitamins. It comes in 3 shades (namely Athena – red shade, Hermera – pink shade and Minerva – purple pink). I don’t why I got 2 shades of Minerva but not worries since I don’t have this kind of shade on my collection. This shade is pigmented and has a creamy texture. It claims to have a matte finish but I believe it’s more of a satin finish. By the way, I love the sleek packaging of their lipsticks and it reminds of 3ce lip sticks.
 
 
 
  

 

Next is their Yuki HD Matte Liplocks which is their matte liquid cream. It also comes in 3 shades namely Red Velvet, Crème Brule and Pink Lemonade which are highly pigmented and non-drying. My favorite is the Crème Brulee which has a nice nude shade. The 2 other shades are a bit loud for me but I know I can use this for ombre or gradient lip instead. The formula is lightweight and non-sticky. The packaging comes in a doe foot applicator for easy use. Price is P399.
 
  
 
    
 


And last but not the least is their famous Yuki HD Brow Cushion which I’m so excited to share with you. I was quite curious when I first heard and seen this product because I never imagined using a cushion for eyebrows. I mean HOW? AT first I was quite hesitant to use this but girl, once I tried it, I couldn’t stop obsessing with this brow cushion! Not sure if they only have one shade but inside there are 1 light shade and 1 dark brown shade. Since I have a dark hair now, I prefer using mix of both shades for my brows. The applicator can be bent with a brush and spoolie on the other side. 
 
 
 
 
The packaging is very sleek and handy. The application is very easy, smooth and perfect for those who doesn’t know how to do the “eyebrows-on-fleek” like me. My jaw literally drop when I first used this on my brow. I honestly though it would be hard to use this but IT IS THE EASIEST BROW PRODUCT I’VE EVER TRIED!!! And the application is perfect as well as my brows. I know nothing on how to do the right eye brow application but girl, when I used this, it seems like I know how to do my brows. Haha I’ve use this for 3-5x already and would you believe that I’m restricting myself into using this every day (though super tempting to use this every single day) just because I want to use for a longer time. Haha So now, even though I REALLY want to use this every day, I’m using this for special occasions only or for events. J I know this is just a first impression review but can’t contain my excitement for this product. Planning to share a separate review for the longevity of this product so please watch out for that.

 

If you want to know more about these products or about Yuki HD Cosmetics you may follow them on Instagram HERE.
 
Again, I want to thank Yuki HD Cosmetics for this opportunity and please watch out my separate review of these products soon! 

0 comments