Baguio Foodtrip (151): Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

Last August, I went back to Baguio and visited one of their famous cafes. I’m taking about Vanilla Cupcake Bakery which is located at the Kamiseta Hotel.
   
Kamiseta Hotel is a famous boutique hotel which has different fancy and dainty rooms in Baguio City. Room rates is a bit costly but I badly wanted to check in one of their rooms someday. Still, everyone is welcome to dine in at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery suited at the lower part instead.
  
A “K” logo on the doors will welcome you once you visit at the Kamiseta hotel. The interior is very girly, dainty and has lots of floral design which I really love. The place is magical and I can live here forever! Haha
 
 
  

Anyway, we went there around 9am and glad that there were only 2 customers around. At one point, we even had the place to ourselves. One can choose to dine inside the restaurant or even outside. The place was really comfy and it’s a great place to dine.
 
 
 
 
 

I’m not able to take a photo of the menu but they offer rice meals, cupcakes and other drinks. This time we only got 2 slices of cakes and coffees since we were planning to have our lunch at a different place.

We were surprised that the slice was huge and I think it’s already good for 2. The cake tastes good but since I’m not a fan of sweets, I think both cakes were too sweet for me. The slice of cake was priced around P150. Look how cute the plates are! 😊
 
 
 

The Iced Coffee I ordered as well as the Hot Coffee was also too sweet for us. These sweet foods made us a bit full though this was supposed to be an appetizer meal for us. Sweet drinks didn’t compliment well with the cakes.
  

We were only there for a short while since we were rushing to eat lunch at a different place. Still, I had a great time dining here. Place is very relaxing for me and very Instgram-worthy. I hope they’ll improve on the making the coffee a little less sweet but other than that, all are good. Planning to visit here again (for a longer time) when I go back to Baguio someday.
   
Vanilla Cupcake Bakery Baguio
Located at: Kamiseta Hotel, 20 Ignacio Villamor St, Baguio City
Opens at: Not sure of the days but I believe they’re open as early as 6AM
Phone number: (074) 442 4613

0 comments