Allure Flawless Cream & Allure Whitening Soap: One of the Best Local Whitening Products (Philippines)

Using whitening products has been my thing lately. Though I was born with a fair skin, I grew up playing under the sun as well as not using sunblock nor umbrella to protect my skin. Yes, my face looks extremely whiter than the rest of my body since I’ve been using acne treatments since college thus shedding of the first layers of the skin. My goal is to hopefully make my skin tone even by using these products.
 
Last June 2017, glad that Yourbeautyshop, a local online shop sent me new whitening products to try. Been wanting to share this with you since I’m almost done with the whitening cream they gave me and the soap has been consumed last June or August.   
  
Today’s review will be about my current favorite whitening cream which is the Allure Whitening Cream as well their Allure Whitening Soap which I’m so excited to share with you today.

Allure Flawless Cream helps repair the skin layer to recover its white tone. It effectively whitens the skin, tightens the skin, fades dark spots, restore firmness and even outs your skin tone. Equipped with SPF 60 to protect you from the sun, this can also be used not only on the but also the body.
  
The packaging for the cream comes in a pink and white 350g tub for only Php320. The cream is in whitish color and I love how light and moisture my skin is after use. I do have an acne prone skin and glad to say that it didn’t break me out. I used this 3x a week on my face while I also use this 1-2x a day for my neck, arms, elbows, and knees for 2-3 months. The scent smells like a lemon which I totally love!
 
 
 
How to use: Apply on clean face/body before putting on makeup and before going to bed, Thicker part of the skin like elbows, knees, underarms and ankles may require heavier application during night time.

Allure Flawless Whitening & Anti-Aging Face & Body Soap is a dermatologist-tested soap with a combination of skin ingredients such as Kojic, Papaya, Gluta, Arbutin, Glycolic and Rosehip Oil. It is formulated to clean, exfoliate and hydrate the skin while boosting collagen levels and improve skin texture as well.
 

The packaging comes in a sealed plastic in 90g for ONLY PHP60/bar! The soap itself is in color pink and smells so nice. I used one soap for my face and the other one for the body. Took me 1 month before I consumed the bar of soap.
 
  
 

How to Use: Use as a bath soap, let it stay for 3-5 minutes before rinsing. For facial use, do not leave on skin for more than 2 minutes.

Review/Result:
 
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:
 


Pros:
- Lightens my pimple marks
- Noticeable whitening effects on my body
- Moisturizing and hydrating on the skin
- Skin is supple and oft to touch
- I love the addicting lemon scent!
- Affordable whitening soap
- No breakouts on both products
- The cream lasts for so long (on my 3rd month now)
- The cream has an SPF 60
- The cream can be used a moisturizer on top of makeup (recommended for dry skin)

Cons:
-None

Almost done with the cream, I can say that BOTH products worked well on my oily, acne prone and sensitive skin. The soap is very AFFORDABLE and an EFFECTIVE whitening product as well. Though I say that I liked the cream more (since I use it for a longer time) and very much addicted to it. And the super duper love the lemon scent! I know you may still be unsure of the product but better check out their page to see the positive testimonials they got on this product. You got to try it guys! J
 
 Allure Flawless Whitening & Anti-Aging Face & Body Soap & Allure Flawless Cream are available at Your Beauty Shop. For more info, you may contact them here: 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by YourBeautyShop. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

1 comments

  1. Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. Read About Stretch Mark Camouflage Tattoo Melbourne

    ReplyDelete