What To Do In Baguio: Diplomat Hotel

After visiting Bell House and Bell Amphitheater in Camp John Hay, we immediately went to Diplomat Hotel located at Dominican Hill, Diplomat Road, Baguio City.  Diplomat Hotel is an old abandoned hotel/building and it is known to be HAUNTED .
 
We came there at around 4pm already, a little bit late than our expected time of visit here. It was already raining hard when we came here so it added a spooky and gloomy vibe when we came here.
 
 
 
  
 

I don't have a third eye not I'm not the type of person who is "sensitive" to other entities. I didn't feel anything weird but at some point, I felt like I was inside a maze since the walls and rooms all looks the same especially on the 2nd floor. At some point, I felt lost when I suddenly turned my back and didn't find my friend. I freaked out for 2 seconds and immediately thought of the way out. Haha 

Anyway, the place actually looks normal to me, not creepy as what I always see on the photos. I edited the photos below and enhanced the photos to make it look creepy. Haha  
 
 
   
 

On the 3rd floor, one can the the overview of the place and the famous cross is also located at that part. It feels like a different place since it was really foggy and feels like I'm in the clouds.
 
  
  
 

Glad that I had an opportunity to explore this place on a rainy and foggy day. It was only brief since it was already getting dark so looking forward to coming back to this place maybe next year. :)
 

0 comments