REVIEWS: Belo Intensive Whitening Bar

 Belo Essentials came up with a new whitening soap which I’m so excited to share with you. Right after trying out the Lily’s Touch Miracle Soap in April, I immediately tried this Belo Intensive Whitening Bar. I’ve been fond of using Kojic Acid (which inhibits melanin production) for years and guess what they included on this soap? Yes, you’re right. Also included is the Tranexamic Acid which also inhibit melanin production and get rids of dark spots.
 
Active ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tranexamic Acid and Kojic Acid
Other ingredients: Coconut Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Glucono-delta-lactone, Sodium Lactate, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, D and C Orange 4 (CI15510), Lotus Flower Extract

  
Packaging: This comes in a white and orange box. I can’t remember if the soap has a plastic. The soap in is orange color just like the normal Kojic or papaya soaps.
 

Weight: 65g


Scent: Papaya scent

How to use: You can use this bar for the face and body twice daily. There may be slight stinging and itchiness as the actives work in exfoliating the skin. Discontinue other whitening brands one week prior to use as this may not be compatible with Belo Intensive Whitening Bar. If prolonged irritation occurs, discontinue use.

Result: (Please take note that I only use this for my body)


Watch my video review on my Youtube channel below:

Pros:
-          Brightens my skin after 7 days (minimal)
-          Readily available
-          No irritation on my skin
-          I love the papaya scent

Cons:
-          Consumed the whole bar in 7 days (1-2x a day of use)
-          Small bar of soap
-          A bit drying on the skin
-          A bit pricey for a bar of soap that only lasted for a week
-          Not recommended for dry skin

Verdict: After consuming 1 bar of soap, I did notice that it brightens my skin after 7 days or right after I consumed 1 bar of soap. It didn’t really give off that whitening result that I want but it gives my skin glow. The soap is a bit drying (which is not a problem for me) so I highly suggested using a lotion right after bath. For facial use, I don’t recommend this to dry and sensitive skin since I think this “might” irritate your skin. I feel bad that this soap on lasted for a week with 1-2 x a day of use given the price of almost Php60. Will I recommend this? Maybe. If you’re willing to buy at least 2-3 soaps of Belo Intensive Whitening Bar in a month then use it for your body, then why not. I believe that soaps give off permanent result if used for a longer period. 


Belo Intensive Whitening Bar  is available for FREE only at Sample Room PH. More info below:
Site || Facebook || Instagram

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments