FOODTRIP(146): Casamigos Cantina Marikina

Hello to a Mexican – Filipino restaurant in Marikina, Casamigos Cantina which is located along Olive Street in Concepcion Dos.  Going to their restaurant isn’t that hard as you may ride a jeepney of fx going to SSS Village and asked to be dropped off at Olive St. corner Cherry.
  
I’ve been passing this restaurant for a few times and was planning to dine here when Zomato invited me for foodie meetup at Casamigos Cantina few weeks ago. Yay! Also, I know I’m that active with food posts lately so I’m glad to still be part of this foodie community. J

Anyway, so Casamigos Cantina ‘s place has this chill vibes with Mexican decors all over. Also, the place is very spacious with a bar and mini indoor and outdoor dining area. It can really accommodate lots of customers so don’t hesitate to bring your family and friends. I think it’s better to go here around night time as one can see the beauty of the place through the lights.
 
  
 
   
  

Here’s the menu below:
  

Here’s what they served to us:

Chimichangas 
 
–So I’m starting this review with one of my FAVORITE among all!! Took one bite and fell in love with the taste. This LARGE burrito plus the meat, veggies, rice and mild sauce included compliments very well. It was tasty, yummy and would make one full. Servings are good for 2-3 I guess.

Fish Tacos 
 
– Also one of my fave! It is very crunchy and tasty. I love the green sauce/dip included as it compliments well witt the tacos.

Crocodile Sisig (Php345) 
 
– It’s actually my first time tasting a Crocodile Sisig and at first, I tell you, I didn’t noticed that it was a crocodile meat. It tastes like the usual sisig but less greasy. It was more tasty and flavorful. Better pair with a beer or any alcoholic drinks you may order at Casamigos.

Macho Platter (Php699) 
  
 – Great pulutan I guess! I like that it is consists of 4 different foods (Grilled Pork Ribs, Quesadillas, Nachos and Grilled Pork Meat) that compliments well. I think it’s a great choice if you have friends to share with this.

Coco Flan con Sorbetes 
 
- I like that this  has the right amount of sweetness in it and a great dessert after eating Mexican dishes. Though I think the serving is only good for 1.

  
Overall, the whole dining experience at Casamigos Cantina is great. The foods served were superb and can’t believe I only knew it until today. I think it’s one of the best Mexican restaurant/place in Marikina so far and will recommend to this everyone. Can’t wait to back again with my friends! J

Thanks Zomato, China and Casamigos staff! J
Casamigos Cantina
Located at: 1 Cherry Corner Olive Street, Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Opens at: 4PM-1AM; Closed on Monday
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CasamigosMexicanCantina/
Casamigos Cantina Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

0 comments