REVIEW(S): Belo Body BB Cream

It’s my first hearing a BB cream for the body and I was curious so I gave it a try. Belo Essential recently launched their Belo BB Body Cream which claims to whitens your skin in an instant plus gives a flawless and natural finish. Not only that, it also provides a sunscreen and whitening properties.
 
Product Info: Belo Body BB Cream helps to achieve gorgeously flawless, naturally glowing arms and legs in an instant. It works to cover blemishes and imperfections as it works to intensively whiten the skin. It conceals perfections while providing silky-smooth and natural flawless finish with its tone correcting formula. It is paraben free, hypoallergenic and dermatological tested
  
Key Features:
*Tone Correcting Formula - evens out skin tone and leaves a flawless natural finish
*Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid - penetrates deeply to effectively brighten skin and reduce the appearance of stubborn dark spots.
*SPF50 & PA+++ - protect skin against age-accelerating UV rays

Packaging: Comes in this orange and white aerosol spray.
  
  
Weight: 100ml

Price: Php399.75 (Free at Sampleroom)

Scent: Powdery

Consistency: Watery but gives off a matte finish when spread or applied

How To Use
 
Shake well. Hold can 6 inches from the skin and spray. Blend evenly. Spray additional layers as needed to mask scars, stretchmarks, varicose veins and other skin concerns.

When applied:
 
 

Watch my video review on my Youtube channel below:
 
Pros:
- Flawless & dewy finish
- Instant glow or whitening
- Covers my dark spots
- Feels light on the skin
- Has a cooling sensation upon application
- Contains SPF 50
- Powdery to minimal scent
- Affordable

Cons:
- 1 Shade only
- Transfers to clothes
- Not practical

 
Verdict: I’ve used this product when I went to Puerto Galera and true enough, it gives my skin flawless finish. I like that it has this cooling sensation upon application and it refreshes my skin. It has a matte finish and it reminded me when I wore stockings. Also, it conceals my dark spots like my knees and elbows. It’s perfect when you wear a skirt, shorts or dress as it is lightweight, non-sticky and lightens my skin in an instant. I like that it provides a good coverage on the skin, also it acts as a sunscreen and has whitening properties for those who wants to lighten their skin. What I didn’t like is sometimes, the product transfers on my clothes. The product is affordable given the amount but honestly I’m not sure if it’s practical to buy a bb cream just for the body.


 
You may get your Belo BB Body Cream for FREE only at Sampleroom PH. For more info, you may contact them below: 

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

1 comments

  1. Such a great review about this product. As other Belo products user says "Only Belo touches my skin." :)

    Naalala ko yung boss namin, nagbibigay sya ng ganito tuwing my summer outing kami. :)

    --
    Check my site to find some Skin Care Tips at Belo Product Cancer and Events

    ReplyDelete