FOODTRIP(122): Biannah's Grill

Biannah's Grill located at General Ordonez St in Marikina was our 3rd stop for the Zomato ✘ AbsCbn food crawl. 
 

Been passing by this place lots of times already bit didn't really knew that there was this restaurant hidden in the street. Btw, they are opened since 2014. 

I was quite surprised to see that the place is very spacious and big. They have an indoor and outdoor sitting and even a 2nd floor. They have a variety of affordable Filipino dishes to serve. 
 
 
 

Below is the menu: (click the photo to enlarge)
 

Here's what they served to us during the visit: 

Tuna Chicharon 
- According to them is one of their newest addition to their menu. Ohhh and this is one of my fave foods now. I love how crunchy and tasty this tuna chicharon is. It is not that oily and very healthy since it is made of tuna (fish). I like this better than the normal chicharon. 

Supreme Nachos 
- Fave fave fave!!! I super love their supreme nachos!! I can even finish one regular order. Haha The cheese on top were so good as well the beef they used. Taste was very cheesey and I think it's a perfect pulutan or even just for snacks. 

Sisig 
- Their sisig was good too. Perfect with your beer. 

*Forgot the name of this dish 
- The shrimps with the veggies are so good, tasty and very flavorful. 

Overall, I had a nice experience dining here. Good thing this good crawl made me discover a very nice chill spot near my place. Food, place and staffs were all good. Can't wait to be back with friends here :) 

Thanks again Zomato and Biannah's Grill for this experience :) 

Biannah's Grill 
Located at: 22 General Ordonez St., Marikina Heights, Marikina City 
Opens at: Mon-Sun, 10AM-12MD 
Phone num: 632 0315 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BiannahsGrill/
Biannah's Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments