Etude House Any Cushion Battery / Powerbank

With the increase of usage of our phones especially when we go out (yea, social media and all), I believe powerbanks are a must on your bag. I know I need a powerbank but never really bother to buy one until I saw this very cute Etude House powerbank/battery on an instagram seller. When I saw it, I knew I had to buy it. 

This is the Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion Battery. 
 
Got this one a few months ago and I've already used it for a few times already. But first of all, Imma share with you a photo of my Etude House Cushion and the EH powerbank. Can you spot the difference? 
It's really hard to spot the cushion and the powerbank right? Both really look similar. So the left (beige color) is the cushion one and the right (whitish) is the powerbank

Packaging: 
* The battery/powerbank comes in a big and sturdy white cushion box 
* At the bottom part, we can see the pink pouch and the usb cable for charging 
* The usb cable can be used by android phone or iphone users 
* The battery/powerbanks has the same size as the actual Etude House Any Cushion 
* A mirror is included on the battery 

The side part:
Port 1 - Button to push for Port 4 - Indicator of how much power left 
Port 2 - For charging the battery 
Port 3 - For charging the phone from the battery 
Port 4 - Light/battery left indicator 

Price: Php430 bought at @thamarabeautyshop 

Capacity: 4,000mAh 

Review: I've already used this a few times but sharing with you a review I did a few days ago for both android and iphone phones. 
*Pls take note that I've already charged the EH powerbank beforehand so it's full. 

For iPhone: 
- I started charging the iPhone with 53% at around 5:18PM 
- Didn't use the iPhone for this review 
- Battery was at 100% at 6:43PM 
 

For Android: 
- There's still battery left so I charged my android phone at 6:44PM, starting my battery at 63% 
 
- Used my phone while charging for a while 
- I was able to consume all the battery left on the EH powerbank at 9:37/38PM, finishing at 97%
  

When charging:

Made a simple video review of this on my Youtube channel below:
Pros: 
- Cute packaging 
- Handy 
- Really looks similar to the real EH cushion 
- Charges fast on an iPhone (I think iPhone really charges fast haha) 

Cons: 
- This powerbank can only charge for about 3-4 hours on my android phone with minimal usage 
- No charger included 

What I think about the product: Honestly, I'm not really into powerbanks and even without one, I think I can survive a day without an extra batt. Bringing this powerbank, it gives me an option to use it a an extra batt for my phone. I usually use this when I needed to use my phone a lot when I'm out (foodtrip, events, etc). Also, I super love the cute and handy packaging of this as it really looks like the real EH cushion. As a powerbank, it really doesn't last longer but no worries for me as I only use this for as an extra for my batt. 

Will I recommend this powerbank? If you're like me (that uses phone on a minimal use when I'm out), then you can use this for a spare batt in case you got a lowbatt phone. But if you're a heavy phone user especially when out, this is not recommended for you. 

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments