FOODTRIP(121): Antonio J

During our Zomato ✘ AbsCbn food crawl, as our first stop, we went at Antonio J in Marikina. I've been passing by this place since last year and was even planning to visit here but never got the chance to. So I was really excited to finally try their dishes here. 
 

Antonio J is a Filipino international soul food restaurant that opened a year ago (2015) in Marikina. It's really a good place to dine in with family and friends. 

Place is very homey, classy and spacious (they have more tables and chairs on the 2nd floor). 
 

Menu below: (click the photo to enlarge)
 

Here's what they served to us during our visit: 

Antonio J Classic Kare Kare (Php295) 
- Was already hungry at that time and this was the first dish served on our table. I was looking for the bagoong first but can't find, so I decided to try this without one. And wow! Their Classic Kare Kare tastes sooo good!! And when I finally tasted it with their bagoong, it was way better! I like that I can really taste the peanut butter in the sauce and the meat was so soft. Servings were even huge. This is definitely one of my fave Kare Kare :) 

*Forgot the name of the dish :( 
- Not a fan of this kind of dish but I have changed my mind. The taste of this dish was so flavorful and I love how the atchara and soy sauce (with the sili) combines well with this dish. 

Pinakbet con Bagnet (Php225) 
- I love the salty taste of this one. The veggies were fresh and the sauce was very tasty. 

*Forgot the name of the dish :( 
- Ooohhh I love the rice!!! The rice was cooked perfectly and the flavor was so good. Though I forgot the name of the dish, this is definitely A MUST TRY rice when you dine in here. 

Overall, I had a nice time trying out dishes from Antonio J. All of their foods were so good though my faves are their Kare Kare and the rice dish which I forgot the name :( I also checked their prices and I it's so affordable. Since I live near the area (Marikina), I would love to come back again here. Totally recommended for family and friends :)) 
Thanks again Zomato and Antonio J for this experience :) 

Antonio J 
Located at: GF, C&B Circle Mall, Liwasang Kalayaan Ave., Marikina Heights, Marikina City 
Opens at: Mon-Sun, 11AM-3PM; 5PM-10PM 
Phone num: 631 2360 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/AntonioJ
Antonio J Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments