You might have noticed but it's been a while since I last posted a food review. (Been so busy with lots of stuffs last May so I do apologize for that). Anyway, a few days ago, while browing my Facebook timeline, I came across a nice review about the newest food hub in Marikina. I've been seeing lots of posts from my fb foodie friends lately as well as a friend also told me recently that there is a new food hub located in Marikina.
Say hello to Montare Events Place and Food Hub located at Mayor Gil Fernando road, near Engineering Road/in front of Roadside.
Going to the place maybe a bit tricky since we just commuted. From Masinag, we rode a jeepney going to Bluewave Marikina and rode a trike going to Roadside since I'm more familiar of that place. You can also ride a jeepney but it was already rush hour that time so all the jeeps were full. At first, we had a hard time looking for the place since it is located at the backside of Red Charcoal (in front of Roadside). The entrance was also tricky since we didn't know that the entrance was at the backside too :(
Went there around 8pm on a Saturday and place was almost full. There is a live band that time and even though they were singing that time, she (the singer) was so nice to welcome us.
Staffs were ALL very accommodating to us which is super nice :)
Place is a bit smaller than what it looks in the photos but no worries since there are lots of table and chairs to accommodate everyone. There are even more seats inside.
Montare's an event place that slash a food hub which is very new to Marikina. It also consists of 8 different stalls that why we really had a hard time choosing where to order. Haha
Here are some of the stalls where we ordered:
Sweet N' Crushed
Here's what we ordered:
Aligue Pasta from Caprizzo (Php 180)
- Wanted to try an Aligue pasta (which means fats from crabs) since I haven't tried one.
- Me: I really liked this one as I can taste the seafood/crab flavor a lot. It is very creamy and not too dry so I find it very delish. There is just a bit of umay factor afterwards.
- My friends: One of my friends didn't liked it as she finds the presentation a bit dull and reminded her of palabok. She also did find the pasta noodles a bit hard to chew, as if it wasn't cooked well.
Buffalo Wings in New Orleans Flavor & Garlic Parmesan (Php150)
- We all liked the New Orleans flavor as it is very tasty and perfect! The chicken were all cooked well. We didn't liked the Garlic Parmesan that much as we were still looking for that MORE garlic & cheese flavor to the chicken.
S'mores Milkshake from Sweet n' Crushed (Php150)
- Me: Super liked this one since I can really taste the sweetest of the flavor. The presentation was very good too.
- My friends: I think my friends really enjoyed their milkshakes as this was the highlight of our stay.
Oreo Matcha Milkshake (Php150)
- THE BEST MILKSHAKE FOR ME!!! Not really a fan of milkshakes since I find most of the milkshakes too sweet (not really a fan of sweets). But this one.. it is not too sweet, the sweetest was just right for me. I super love matcha so I really really like this oreo matcha milkshake.
Both milkshakes: I also do like the consistency of their milkshake as it very smooth and surprisingly, it is refreshing milkshake/drinks. (Lam mo ung milkshake na maghahanap ka ng water, this one.. you won't need one). I was able almost finish 1/2 of this drink in one sip without water. See? Haha Their milkshakes are the BEST and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Overall, our short visit from this newest events and food hub in Marikina was fun. We came out really full & satisfied. We just find the place a bit tricky especially from a commute but might come back here since there's still lots if dishes I wanna try. And the milkshakes.. I think are worth to comeback for :)
Montare Events Place and Food Hub
Located at:Lot 12 Centro de Buenviaje Commercial, Mayor Gil Fernando cor Aquilina Street, Marikina City
♥ NICOLE/NIX ♥
Currently working as Registered NURSE who loves sharing her FOOD experiences as well as some BEAUTY tips and products I currently love. A few times, I also share some tidbits of my LIFE and anything in between.
♥♥♥ For more info, querries or collabs, kindly email me at: email@example.com ♥♥♥
All information provided on this site are for informational purposes only. All products/items/foods were personally purchased by me unless stated otherwise. Reviews posted are based on my own personal experience.
For BEAUTY reviews: My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope that you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.