REVIEW(S): Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream in Perfect Fit

Many of my friend always asks me why my face is really white. My answer every time was, "Sa BB cream lang yan". 

 
I've started reviewing products in 2014 but I NEVER shared or reviewed my all time fave BB cream from Etude House. So lemme share with you first my BB cream story. Haha 

7 years ago, when I first came across the term "BB Cream" or Blemish Balm Cream in 2009. One of the first BB cream I've encountered was from the Etude House. Since it was the most affordable Korean BB cream that time, I saved up to buy my first BB cream. (I was only a student then). I can still remember the excitement I had when I finally bought my first BB cream at the first branch of Etude House in the Philippines located in SM Megamall. Since then, I've been using Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream for 7 years already. I think I've already tried all the old EH Precious Mineral BB cream packaging before. I even remembered as they only have 2 shades for the said bb cream. Also, I'm using the Cotton Fit (for oily skin, matte finish) version ever since it was launched a few years ago. 

Last December 2015, I was able to buy another Precious Mineral BB cream at EH Sale. But this time, I accidentally got the Perfect Fit version instead of the Blooming Fit (Cotton Fit wasn't part of the sale that time). 

Blooming Fit - for dry to normal skin, dewy finish 
Cotton Fit - for oily skin, matte finish 
Perfect Fit - any skin type, semi matte 

According to their website, "Precious Mineral BB Cream Perfect Fit is a BB cream formulated with broad spectrum SPF 30/PA++ that moisturizes, smooths, protect and corrects with perfect coverage. It also provides whitening, for anti wrinkle and has anti darkening effects. It does brighten up your face and has a superb coverage especially for blemishes and uneven skin tone. It also helps to moisturize your skin and keeps it hydrated."
Packaging: It comes in a box. The product comes inside a tube with a pump.
 
 

Volume: 60g / 2.11 oz 

Price: Php848 (bought 2 bb cream at their "2 for the price of 1" sale last December) 

Shades: W13 Natural Beige - nude beige with yellow undertone 
Swatches:
 

When applied:

Onelayer: At 2:17AM
 
After 3 hours:
 
After 7 hours:
 

Coverage: 
- Light - Medium for me 
- It does help me cover my light blemishes/pimple marks. I still need to use a concealer for my some of my pimples or bumps. 
- It feels light on my face. 

Longetivity: 
- I've been using this product for 3 months already and I find a bit oily for my face. (I do have an oily skin). 
- Upon application, I still have to wait for a few minutes before it is absorbed on my face. A powder is a must to set it. 
- It claims to have a semi matte finish, without any powder to set the bb cream, I find this Perfect fit, a bit dewy when used alone. 
- The product itself stays on my face about 6-8 hours but oil can already be seen on my face after 2-3 hours. 

Pros: 
- light weight 
- Light 
- medium coverage 
- can cover my light blemishes 
- semi matte finish (if set with a powder) 
- Natural finish 
- Whiten and brighten the face 
- long lasting 

Cons: 
- I feel oiliness on my face when used alone 
- oil on my face can already be seen 2-3 hours after use 

What I think about the product: Most of the reviews I've read claimed that this is a semi matte finish but for me, it's not. Since I do have an oily skin, I find this a bit oily on my skin when used alone. I think I'll stick with Cotton Fit since I find that Cotton Fit can control my oil than the Perfect Fit. I would recommend this product for those who have a dry to normal skin but not for oily skin. 

Will I repurchase again? Yes, I will repurchased the EH Precious Mineral BB cream but I'll stick with Cotton Fit as it suits me well rather than this Perfect Fit.

0 comments