FOODTRIP(71): Cupcake Bites

Last February 1, we went at Cupcakes Bites in Lilac St for a dessert. I always see this cupcake cafe in Lilac but never really had a chance to try their desserts. So when Joyce and I were looking for a chill spot, I suggested this place.
 

Place is located at Bennt II Building, beside Breakfast Brothers and Mandi's Grill Grub. This cupcake cafe is very girly, pink and dainty. The baby blue walls with yummy cupcake frames on the wall plus the pink dainty headboard couches are such an eye catcher. I really liked the interior a lot.




The place was just a little bit off since the cupcakes served on the counter were just quite few. Aside from cupcakes, they also serve other dishes and drinks.




No problems with the prices since I find it reasonable.

I already forgot the names of the cupcakes we ordered but here's what we got:

(We got 4 cupcakes but I only got to eat 2 of the cupcakes)

First I got this rainbow colored cupcake with frosting on the top. The cupcake was really fluffy and moist to which I like but I find this very sweet. I'm not a fan of sweets so I felt umay afterwards. But I think if you're a sweet tooth, you'll definitely enjoy their cupcakes.


The 2nd one I tried was their Red Velvet Cupcake but I ate it at home already.

What I didn't like about the place is one of the staffs. They were very nice to us but they did something inappropriate for us (customers) to hear/know.

Overall, I really liked the place and their cupcakes. Great spot for tambay and sweet tooth lovers. :)



Cupcake Bites
Located at: 73 Lilac St. SSS Village Marikina City
Phone number: 624 8893; 0917 5465959
Opens at: 11:30AM-10PM
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cupcakebitescafeph


Cupcake Bites Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments