REVIEW(S): Etude House Rosy Tint Lips in #8 After Blossom

Finally bought this Etude House Rosy Tint Lips #8 After Blossom when Etude House Philippines had their 20% Sale at all branches. Bought for Php 382.00 instead of the regular price of Php 478.00. Yey!
 
 


Etude House Rosy Tint Lips was launched for the 2013 Fall Makeup Look. This can be used for gradient lips or even for full lips.
 

Here are the 8 lovely shades of Rosy Tint Lips Collection: 

I’ve been eyeing on #8 After Blossom shade since I really want a velvet shade for my lips. 
c
 
 
 The tubes has already have sponge cushion applicator to easily use for gradient lips or full lips.

Here’s how to use:


Hello naked lips!
 

Applying a gradient lips:
  

Full Lips :
   


Pros:
I love the shade I bought (#8 After Blossom), very velvet
It has a nice rosy smell
I was expecting my lips to be dry but was very impressed that it didn’t really made my lips dry
Can be used for gradient lips or full lips
I love the matte finish
Very pigmented

Cons:
Hard to squeeze the tube
Unhygienic sponge tip applicator
I find the regular price Php478 too be a bit pricey (I’m so supeeeer tipid kasi! haha)

 
 
Overall, I really love this product! 




post signature

0 comments