FOODTRIP (18): BubbaLab Marikina

Sorry I wasn’t able to write an entry for the past few days/weeks since I got so busy with a lot of stuffs going around this December. There’s still a lot of things I wanted to share so hopefully I can be able to update this one even once a week. 

 
Went to Bubba Lab in their Marikina Heights branch (near St.Scho Marikina) last July/August I think.
  


It’s located at the C&B Mall (S'Mall as we once called it way back in my high school days). It’s a new chill spot for those who live near the place especially the students near the area haha 
  
Wasn’t able to take a pic of their menu. Here’s one I got online: https://www.zomato.com/manila/bubba-lab-marikina-heights-marikina-city/menu#tabtop

I already forgot what we ordered as it was already months ago. But I liked their nachos a lot. Drinks were a bit average for me since I ordered their milk tea and not the frappe which I heard was really good. Place was also big enough and comfy. Wasn’t able to take a good pic of the place since there were a lot of people when we came in that time.

Bubba Lab Marikina Heights
Located at: Extension B, C&B Circle Mall, Liwasang Kalayaan Avenue, Marikina City
Phone Number: 02 6820408
post signature

0 comments