VOYNOON Charcoal Star Chok Chok Pack Review

Now on my mid 30's, I'm in the quest of looking for moisturizing products for my combo skin. Hydrating is a MUST nowadays. Today, I got to try a gel that helps keep my skin hydrated and plump and I've been using this for more than 3 months already.


This is the CHARCOAL STAR CHOK CHOK PACK from the Korean brand VoynoonIt is a jelly mask pack that helps skin moisture, dewiness and improve fine lines. It has a POPPING CHARCOAL - the little dots that looks like star that helps to gently exfoliate the skin.


Key Ingredients: 
Glycerin - moisturizing and firming skin appearance 
Charcoal Powder - exfoliating and deep cleansing 
Monascus - full of antioxidants and skin anti aging effect 
Sodium Hyaluronate - improve firmness level, smooth out fine lines and hydrate the skin


Packaging: It comes in a transparent plastic box and the product comes in a glass type tub. 
It also comes with a tiny spatula to help easier apply to the skin.




Consistency: It has a gel consistency that turns to be smooth and watery when applied on the skin.

 
Weight: 136g Price: ₱1,080 (Click HERE for direct link)

How to Use: Can be used after washing the face. Put some amount of mask on the face and spread in circulation mode to activate the charcoal. Leave it for 5-10 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.  


Pros: 
- Feels light 
- Mild on the skin 
- Hydrated skin 
- Calms the skin 
- No breakouts 
- A tub can be used for a long time 

Cons: 
- A little expensive


I've been using this product for more than 3 months and I use this with a beauty wand. It feels very hydrating and moisturizing on the skin after use. I usually use this at night - 3x a week and I love how it made my skin soft and smooth the next morning. It also helps to calm the redness and other irritation on my skin. The packaging is so good!!! I do recommend this for all skin types.


For more info about the CHARCOAL STAR CHOK CHOK PACK, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 

https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/24Vq

#Charis #CharisCeleb #Voynoon #VoynoonCharcoalStarChokChokPack #CharcoalStarChokChokPack 
@charisceleb_ph @hicharis_official @moonshot_korea 

0 comments