Let's Try KOREAN EYE CREAMS FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS (feat. StyleKorean)


Using anti-aging products has been my go-to nowadays. I am now going on my mid 30's and I can now feel the signs of aging. I may not have dark circles nor wrinkles now but I am starting to use eye creams to prevent those. 
Today, let me share with you the different eye creams I've used for different needs. 


Description: This is an intensive and functional eye cream care for dark circles, blemishes and dark spots. It brightens the under eye and improve uneven skin tone. It works by inhibiting the proliferation of melanocytes - which are skin pigment cells and suppresses the formation of melanin. Claims to improve dark circles in just 2 WEEKS. 

Key Ingredients: 
Tranexamic acid 1,000ppm (suppressing the production of melanin) 
Glutathione 1,000ppm (intensive brightening)
Vitamin C - get rids of freckles, blemishes and blackheads

Weight: 30g 

Packaging: Comes in a brown box while the product itself comes in a silver tube

Consistency: White cream, rich texture that easily absorbs the skin

Scent: Faint leafy and creamy scent

Price: Php 693 // USD 13.30 

How to Use: Swipe the cream onto your fingertips and gently massage from the inside to the outside of your ski around the eye for good absorption. 

My Thoughts: To begin with I don't have any dark circles on my under eyes. I used this for 2 weeks and I can see that it helped brighten my eyes. The cream feels nourishing and hydrating on the skin but doesn't leave my skin sticky which I like. I think this cream is BEST for those who have dark circles and wants to lighten them.  



Description: This is a brightening eye gel cream that helps to tighten the eye area. 

Key Ingredients:
Lavender Water 81% (Helps relieve stress and calms the skin) 
Retinol, Vegetable Collagen 1,000ppm (Moist lifting care) 
Quartz Jewel Water 1,000ppm (Vital glowing care comes from full of Iron, Magnesium and Kalium) 
D-Panthenol 1,000ppm (Soothing hydration and calms sensitive skin)

Weight: 30ml 

Packaging: Comes in purple box while the product itself comes in a purple tube. 

Consistency: Clear gel with sparkly shiny thing on the gel. 

Scent: Lavender scent 

Price: Php 912 // USD 17.50 

How to Use: Take an appropriate amount, spread gently around the eyes and pat it to absorb. 

My Thoughts: I prefer storing this product on the fridge as my eyes feels so good when I use this cold. It is a light weight eye cream that is very soothing and calming to the eyes. I use this whenever my eyes are tired - from work and too much computer. I find it very refreshing to use and it makes my eyes more awake and brighter (like a certain glow). I also like that it is made of vegan ingredients which is not harsh on the skin. It is good to use at night time and can also be used in daytime to makes the eyes more alive. 

Description: It is an eye serum that brightens, lightens and makes the under eyes tight and firm.

Key Ingredients:
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) (Inhibits pigmentation, nourishes, non irritant, improves sebum secretion)
Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) (Enhances skin regeneration and keeps skin smooth and moist)
Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate & 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid) (Slows down aging by promoting collagen synthesis and inhibits melanin formation)
11 peptipes (Keeps the skin firm, smooth and supple)

Weight: 30g 

Packaging: Comes in white and orange box and tube. The cream is color white. 

Consistency: White creamy, non runny. Very moisturizing. 

Scent: Fruity and creamy. 

Price: Php 688 // USD 13.20 

How to Use: Take an appropriate amount and gently apply around the eyes.

My Thoughts: This is cream easily makes my under eyes firm and tight in about A WEEK of use. It a light hydrating cream that easily absorbs by the skin. It is non-greasy which I also like. I used this at night time and it locks in the moisture better during night time. I do recommend this for those who want to tighten and hydrate the under eyes better. 

Description: This is a total eye care cream that brightens, firms, hydrates and soothes the skin. It is a RETINOL alternative as this has Bakuchiol. It also helps to reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

Key Ingredients:
Bakuchiol (5,000ppm) (plant based substitute for retinol - anti aging, anti wrinkle) 
Fermented Black Rice Extract (2,000ppm) (Antioxidant, soothing) 
Madecassoside (Brightening, anti inflammatory) Sodium Hyaluronate 300ppm

Weight: 20ml 

Packaging: Comes in white box and cream colored tube. 
 
Consistency: White cream. 

Scent: Milky. 

Price: Php 730 // USD 14.00

How to Use: Take a rice-grain-size and divide between on the tips of your ring fingers, and gently tap the cream onto the under-eye area and eyelids until fully absorbed.

My Thoughts: I've been using retinol for my skin for months now and I can say that it really made my skin youthful. I haven't used that for my undereye and I am glad that this one is a plant based alternative for retinol which means that is product is more mild on the undereye. I like that this a mild cream and it non greasy. It easily made my under eye moisturized and hydrated. Not sure on the wrinkles though but I like that preps my skin for that. 

Description: This is a total eye care cream for elasticity, wrinkle improvement, hydration and whitening. It contains Miracle Marine Water that helps in increase skin absorption. 

Key Ingredients:
51% Miracle Marine Water (Boosts skin cleaning effect and protects the skin from harmful external factors) 
Peptide, Plant Stem Cell Extract (Anti aging effect with skin nourishment) 

Weight: 30ml

Packaging: Comes in a white box and the product itself comes in a green small tub. It comes with a small silver tip massager applicator. 

Consistency: Thick and creamy green consistency. 

Scent: Creamy scent

Price: Php 729 // USD 13.99 

How to Use:  Apply an adequate amount of it then pat it gently around your eyes. Let your skin absorb it before using a cream as a part of your morning and night skin care routine. Gently use an eye massager on the skin around the eyes. 
 

My Thoughts: Not to be bias but personally, I LOVE USING this one and it really makes my eyes smooth and moisturizing. I used this every night. There a tiny spatula on the end of the massager to easily get the product on the tub. While there is a massager on the other end to help absorb the product on the eye. The cream may look and feel thick so I only use small amount of this to prevent it from being so greasy. I love how it makes my eyes hydrated and moisturized in the morning. I use this to prevent having wrinkles in the future. 

CURRENT UNDEREYE:


Check out my YOUTUBE channel for the video review below:


All products are available at STYLEKOREAN website.

0 comments