Antitox Spa Clean Mask Review

Since I am already on my mid-30's, skin HYDRATION now is a MUST! I currently have a combination type of skin and I've been loving using different masks as it helps to make my skin hydrated and plumper.

Today, I'm back with another skincare mask review with the ANTITOX SPA CLEAN MASK. It is a spa-clean mask that deep-cleans pores with micro foam. A skincare mask that has an advance pore bathing pack which thoroughly cleanses old sebum and dead skin cells clogging pores. It helps to soften and open up the pores so that when you peel the mask, it can remove dirt and leaves the skin smooth with a single pack - as if you've been to a spa.

Packaging: It comes white box. Each pack contains 8 pcs of masks. 

Weight: 28g Price: ₱1,370 (8ea per pack)(Click HERE for direct link)


How to Use: 
After attaching the mask, the foam produced within 5 minutes deeply penetrated deep into the pores, absorbs wastes and pushes them out of the pores. 

I've been using this for 2-3x in a week and I can say that it cleanses my pores and skin better as it leaves my skin clean, soft and plump after use. I like that it deeply cleanses my skin and removes the dirt and oil. It also helped with my oil control as I noticed that when I use this, it makes my skin less oily. Totally recommended for all skin types. 



For more info about the ANTITOX SPA CLEAN MASK, you can head out now to my Hicharis store (and discount!!): 
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/1ZNF 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #AntitoxSpaCleanMask 
@charisceleb_ph @hicharis_official 

0 comments