UNBOXING: Althea Korea's Althea Angel's Welcome Gift Box

It's been 2 years since I FIRST ORDERED at Althea Korea Website HERE in 2016. That was the time I was obsessed with Korean cosmetics and I remembered being so excited when I first encountered their site during that time. Although they are already in their 3rd year this 2018. 
 

Althea Korea offers affordable Korean cosmetics and skincare straight from Korea! What I like about them is their free shipping worth (Php1000 in the Philippines), fastest international shipping to the Philippines plus they deliver your orders straight to your doorstep. 

A month ago, I came across their post calling all content creators, bloggers, influencers and Youtubers to be a part of their Althea Angel's Community. I was hesitant at first since I don't have that huge amount of followers on my socials but decided to apply and try out my luck. Luckily, I got a welcome email from Althea a few weeks after my application. I really got excited, privileged and thankful to part of their K-Beauty community. Yay! 
 

So here's the Welcome Gift I got from Althea Korea. I really like the huge, sturdy and pink box of Althea Korea. I love the message "Spread your wings" which is so inspiring. 

Inside the box:

Here's the 2 new Korean skincare products from the brand Real Fresh which is a collaboration with Get It Beauty which is the No.1 Korea Beauty TV. It's a 10-second wash off mask which came from natural ingredients such as rose petal and tea leaves from Jeju island. I'm so curious if this product will work well on my skin so you better watch out from my review soon!
  

Next is this pink beauty bag which says "Spread your wings". This bag is just right in time as I needed a new makeup bag. I really love it and it's PINK! :)
 
  

Next is this cutesy white mirror which is perfect for my beauty bag and even for video reviews. 
  
 

Also included is the Althea Korea tote bag which I can definitely use. 
 
 

Happy 3rd Birthday Althea Korea!! 
 

I want to take this opportunity to thank Althea Korea for including me on their Althea Angels community. I'm a small time blogger and being part of this K-beauty community means so much to me. :)

You can watch the unboxing video on my Youtube channel below:
 

0 comments