Get Whiter and Younger Skin with Bellatrix Glutathione + Collagen Supplement

It's been a while since I last reviewed an oral glutathione (I think it was in August or September last year?). Glad to try another one this year with Glutathione + Collagen Food Supplement from Bellatrix Nutraceuticals. 
 
It's my first time hearing this product/brand and honestly, I was a bit hesitant to take this one. But since it has Glutathione and Collagen content (which are my favorite ones!) who am I to refuse?! Plus the packaging is so pink and girly so I was so curious to try if this really works. 

Before I want to get started I just want to share with you that I was already born with a fair skin. During my teenage years, I had a huge hormonal pimple problems which leads me to use derma products to get rid and prevent pimple breakouts. Thus, I do have a lighter skin color on my face compared to my arms, body and legs. I do get lots of queries about oral glutathione or sometimes, people ask why I still take glutathione or whitening products when in fact I’m already fair skinned. 

Just for the record, I have no issues with trying out and reviewing products for you guys so I have consent to take these products and share my opinions on my blog and YouTube channel. To think with, I first started taking oral glutathione in 2016 and personally, glutathione does wonders on my skin. I haven’t consistently taken glutathione since I do try different oral glutathione for the sake of review. The last glutathione I took was last year (August/September 2017). 

Some of you may be a first timer taking a glutathione or even hesitant to take one so I listed some questions and answers which might be helpful for you.

1. What is a Glutathione?
- According to the information I got online, "Glutathione is a substance produced naturally by liver. It is the major anti-oxidant produced by the body and our immune system depends in a steady supply if glutathione." In short, one can take an oral glutathione to boost his/her immune system.

2. What is the recommended dosage of Glutathione?
- I can’t claim anything to this but I’ve watch a documentary on Youtube saying that the recommended dosage for glutathione is 500mg. According to them, more than 500mg is considered overdose. Though some claims that the recommended intake depends on your body weight. Personally, I only take 1capsule a day to be sure.

3. How many capsules of Glutathione should I take in a day?
- It  is recommended to take 1-2 capsule a day depending on your body weight. There is a computation for that and can the clearly be explained on the links mentioned.

4. Why is there a need to take Vitamin C while taking Glutathione?
- This is to enhance or boost glutathione levels on the blood that why one must take more Vitamin C than the glutathione. But just to be sure again, I only take 1 tablet of Kokando Vita White. Though it is recommended to take 3 capsule of Kokando Vita White a day.

5. Would oral glutathione harm my liver or kidneys since it'll filter everything I intake?
- According to my research, there is no study if oral glutathione really affects the liver or kidneys. I saw one or two articles stating that IV glutathione does more damage to the kidneys. Also, read that the higher glutathione content, the greater the liver's capacity to detoxify harmful chemicals.

6. Is it effective?
- As mentioned, it’s only been a year since I started trying oral glutathione for reviews. So far, I think every glutathione I’ve took were effective for me though they differ in how long did it effect on me. The reactions or effects differ depending on the current skin tone and body weight.  

7. Why it’s taking me too long to see the effects?
- Please take note of the following:

Duration of intake of skin whitening: 
*Medium Brown Skin: 1-3 months 
*Dark Brown Skin: 3-6 months 
*Very Dark Skin: 6-12 months 
*Black Skin: 2 years or more 
*Once a person has acquired her desired color, the maintenance dose will just be 500mg once a day. 

I do apologize for the very long informational introduction so let’s get started with the review.

Bellatrix Glutathione + Collagen is a food supplement that makes the skin lighten plus also takes care of your skin from within for that rosy glow. It also claims to help to trim down the fats or make you slimmer. Their products are Made in Taiwan. 
 
*Key Ingredients:
Glutathione - Anti-oxidant, detoxify the skin and body cells, removes toxins, optimize healthy cells, promotes glowing and youthful skin
Patented Elastin - Helps skin damage by harmful UV rays, restores strong and smooth skin, restores skin Elastin to much younger level, reduce wrinkles and stretch marks, helps to make the skin smoother
L-Carnitine - Enchances weight loss, prevents muscle damage, boosts brain function, regulates blood sugar and improve bowel movements
Collagen - helps the skin to look firmer, prevents cellulite and stretchmarks, , increases metabolism, improves liver health
Vitamin E - Balances cholesterol, fights free radicals and prevents disease, thickens hair, balances hormones 
Apple Stem cells - boost cell production making the ageing process slower, lighten skin complexion, strengthens the immune system

Each capsule is 800mg.
Glutathione 500mg
Garcinia Cambogia 50mg
Marine Collagen 20mg
L-Carnitine 10mg
Patented Elastin 5mg

The capsule is in color white and 1 box includes 30 capsules which are good for 30 days. 
 
  


Price: Php1600 at Rosy Glow Davao



Taste: None

Scent: None

How To Use: 
You can take 1 capsule a day or as directed

Review:
- As of writing, I’m already done with taking 1 box or 30 capsules. 
- I’m not particular of the time but I usually take this at NIGHT or before I go to sleep. I take it with or without meals. 

Watch the video on my Youtube channel below: 
 
 

Pros:
- Noticeably creamy white glow on the skin
- Less pimple breakout
- Lightens my blemishes faster
- Has a lot of ingredients (health benefits)
- No taste or after taste
- No breakouts or allergies
- No diarrhea or change of bowel movement
- Didn't lose appetite (this is good thing for me since I don't like losing weight)

Cons:
- A bit pricey
- Didn't helped to trim down fats on my tummy

After trying out 1 box of Bellatrix Glutathione + Collagen Supplement, I like that it gave my skin a creamy white glow plus helped to prevent pimple breakouts. I noticed that my pimples are drying up faster while using this plus made the blemishes lighten. Since the product claims to make you slimmer, I like that it didn't make slim (since I'm already slim/thin/needs to gain weight instead! haha). So far, I like how this product helped my skin during the time I took this capsules. Though based on my experience, it really takes more than 1 box or 30 capsules to see the full effects of glutathione or collagen on the skin so I recommend continuous intake of these. 

 
For more info about Bellatrix Glutathione + Collagen, you may contact them on the link below:



How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments