V&M Naturals Haircare Line

This is not new but my current hair is dry, frizzy and totally damaged due to constant hair coloring for the past years. 2 years ago, I stopped dyeing my hair and  stick to just touching up my roots instead. Since my hair is still damaged, I noticed that I do get a lot of hair fall and split ends too! Also, I recently discovered that I have dandruff due to stress which I find it hard to treat. Yikes! Been looking for products that would help treat my hair problems and I think I found the one! 
  
A month ago, I got a chance to try the 4-step Haircare Line of V&M Naturals held at their partnered salon, the Benibana Beauty Hub in San Juan. V&M Naturals has been on the market for years and been hearing lots of positive feed backs from their products such as the famous Emu Oil and more skincare products. I always wanted to try their products since I'm switching to naturals products now as much as possible.
 

Let me take you through my experience with the 4-step Hair Line of V&M Naturals.

Step 1 & 2: Lichen + Coffee Foaming Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner
 

Lichen + Coffee Sulfate Free Foaming Shampoo (200ml)
It contains actives from Lichen and amino acids from Hydrolyzed Silk protein that penetrates each strand to deeply protect the hair from itching and irritation. It also has Emu oil, Yogurt protein and Coffee seeds that acts as an invisible shield against the sun's harmful UVB rays. It also encourages healing of scalp inflammations and prevents dandruff for a healthier and manageable hair. 

Directions for use:
Squeeze a dollop on your wet palm and work into a foam lather. Massage gently onto wet hair from roots to tips. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Lichen + Coffee Hydrating Conditioner (200ml)
Also contains Lichen extract, Yogurt, Vitamin E, essential fatty acids from Emu & Argan and amino acids from Hydrolyzed silk, it help restructure hair and repair damage caused by constant combing and pulling. This also effectively fights odor-causing bacteria, regulates hair moisture and protects the hair against sun damage.  

Directions for use:
After shampooing, apply to wet hair and massage gently, concentrating on the ends. Leave on for 1-2 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Pat dry with a soft towel. 

 
 
Key Ingredients: (for Shampoo and Conditioner)
*Emu Oil 
*Coffee Extract 
*Alpine Lichen Extract 
*Swiss-grade Yoghurt 
*Naturally-derived Sodium Lactate and Sodium Gluconate
*Odorless derivative of natural citronellol
*Silk Fibre (Sericin)

Key Ingredients: (for Conditioner)
*Argan Oil
*Abyssinian Oil

Step 3: Voila! Locks Deep Repair Hair Masque (250g)
 
Voila! Locks Deep Repair Hair Masque is a 5-7 minute revitalizing treatment that helps reconstruct the hair that have been damages by chemical treatments or heat styling. It has Emu oil, Coconut oil, Keratin, Argan Oil and Alphine Lichen Extract that help restore hair's elasticity and improve its strength from inside out. 

 
 
 
Key Ingredients:
*Emu Oil
*Plant-derived Hydrolyzed Keratin
*Coconut Oil
*Argan Oil
*Hydrolyzed Oat Proteins, Sunflower Seed Oil and Macadamia Nut Oil
*Chamomile Flower Extract 

Directions for use:
After shampooing, apply generous amount of Voila! Locks Deep Repair Hair Masque to towel-dried hair and comb thoroughly. Let product absorb for 5-7 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly. This mask is highly reparative to the internal structure of the hair and should be sealed in afterwards with a conditioner. 

Step 4: Hair I Am
 
Hair I Am Spray contains Green Tea, Rosemary, Chameleon Plant and Perilla Leaf extracts to target and help recover weak hair follicle by nourishing deep into the roots. It helps make your hair healthier, stronger and thicker as it grows longer in as early as 3 months of continuous use. This can be use on a wet or dry hair. 
 
Key Ingredients:
*Coffee Extract
*Plant-derived Hyaluronic Acid
*European Larch Wood Extract
*Camella Sinensis Leaf Extract
*Rosemary Extract
*Sugarcane Extract

Directions for use:
Shake well before using. After bath, towel dry hair and spray on the entire scalp. Massage for 2-3 minutes. Afterwards, mist on your hair and comb to spread evenly. Leave it on and style as desired. Use during morning and night time to grow your hair thicker, livelier and healthier. 

Foods at Flossom Kitchen + Cafe
 
 
 

Watch the vlog I made during the event on my Youtube channel below:
 
 
 
After I tried the 4-Step Haircare Line from V&M Naturals, I felt that my hair became light and bouncy. I love how soft and shiny my hair is afterwards. Also, I love the scent of my hair from using these products! The scent is so addictive! I've been using this for a month and it truly stick to the claims! I love my current hair now since it helped reduce my dandruff plus I love my healthier hair now. It might be a little pricey for some but totally worth it! Hair will always be our crowning glory and having a healthier hair adds to our confidence to face the world. Thank you again V&M Naturals! :) 

 
For more info about V&M Naturals, you may click the links below:
Site || Facebook || Instagram 

0 comments