FOODTRIP(173): Cafe Mermania

Imagine how excited I am when I first came across Cafe Mermania in Marikina!! It was then in January 2018 when they opened their doors to the public and I'm always looking forward to dine here until now! 
 
Together with Marikina Foodies, we came here last June 2, 2018 for a lunch-meryenda. By the way, the place is located at 5 General Ordonez in Marikina. If you're coming from QC, Katipunan or Cubao, you may ride a jeepney or fx with SSS Signage and ask to be drop off at Meralco. 
 

Cafe Mermania can easily be seen from with it's colorful and oceanic design outside. The place is very girly and Instagram worthy. Upon entering, you can see their cupcakes and cakes on the counter. On the right side, you can see the mermaid pastel wall. You can also see mermaid stuff for sale!! It's so cute and I was tempted to buy one!
 
 
 

Before you enter the "Mermaid Room", one must remove their shoes and wear this cute fish slippers inside.
 

There are more spacious area here like the high chairs and more seats. 
 

Inside the Mermaid Room is the Mermaid Throne which which I often see on their photos. You can wear the mermaid tail and take lots of photos with a minimum purchase of Php200. 

  

Menu below:
 
 
 

Here's what we ordered:
 
Mango Caramel Crepe (Php95)
 
- Perfect because it's not too sweet for me. 

Carbonara (Php165)
 
- I didn't expect their Carbonara to be this good! Must try!
Buffalo Wings to Share (Php255)
 
- It was average for me. It has a distinct taste and it's not too spicy. 

Garlic Longganisa (Php145)
- It was average too. Nothing much but I like the presentation. 

Strawberry Frappe (Php125)
 
- It has a bobbing poppa as their sinkers and it is a perfect combination with the strawberry flavor! 

Hokkaido Milk Caramel Ice Cream (Handcrafted Rolled Ice Cream) (Php125) + Mermaid Tail Chocolate Topper (Php35)
 
- DEFINITELY A MUST TRY!! I personally LOVE eating dried ice cream because it feels good plus the flavor is so good! Though I honestly think it's a bit pricey for a cup. :( 

You can watch the vlog on my Youtube channel below:
 
 
 
 
Overall, I think we all had a great time dining here and I feel so happy that I finally visited this place. The place is definitely a PERFECT place for everyone especially the mermaid lovers. It's also a nice chill place with your girl friends and you can even rent this place for private events! Foods were good enough for me especially their handcrafted rolled ice cream. Would definitely love to come back here for a dessert! 
Cafe Mermania
Located at: 5 General Ordonez Street, Marikina Heights, Marikina City
Phone number: (02) 903 6910
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cafemermania/
Cafe Mermania Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

0 comments