REVIEW(S): Ko-Ga-Oh Watery Fit CC Gel

Hello girls! For today’s review, I’ll be sharing with you a great base makeup from a Japanese brand named, Utena Ko-Ga-Oh CC Gel.
 
Honestly, it’s the first time I’ve heard of this brand and I did my research but only found 2-3 blog reviews. Also, I am more familiar with Korean makeup brands compared to Japanese ones so I was a bit hesitant to try this product, at first.
  
Btw, this product was sent to me by Cheska’s Store last Dec 2016 and I was able to try this for about 3-4x already so I’m now sharing my thoughts with you.

Product Info: Ko-Ga-Oh Watery Fit CC Gel is comes from the company/brand Utena and is made in Japan. It is a base makeup which firmly cover up pores and dullness of the skin. It also has 81% essence that gives the skin moisture. Not only that, it has thin layers which leads to transparent skin. It has SPF 32 PA+++.
  
One of the key features of this makeup is the 3D restoration type blend and finish that gives a small face impression.
It also has 7 roles in 1. (Serum milky lotion, cream, UV, makeup base, concealer, foundation).

Packaging: Comes in a kawaii plastic packaging with Japanese characters. The product itself is in a small white tube.
  
  
 

Weight: 30g

Price: Php950 at Cheska’s Store

Shades: Ko-Ga-Oh only has 2 shades (Light Ochre and Natural Ochre). Got mine in Natural Ochre.
  

Consistency: Watery, Gel type

How To Use: After setting your skin, take an appropriate amount of product on your fingertips and spread evenly over the face.

Review/Result:
  
  
  


Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

Pros:
- Natural finish
- Dewy finish that really gives a nice glow
- Light on the skin
- Light-Medium coverage
- Good for everyday use
- Moisturizing
 
- Has SPF32 PA+++
- Handy
- Recommended for dry skin

Cons:
- I have an oily skin and oil tends to build up on my nose area after 3-4 hours
- Not suitable for oily skin
- 2 shades only
- Maybe pricey for a small tube

 
Verdict: Even though it didn’t control the oil on my face, I still love this product. Why? First, I totally LOVE THE NATURAL FINISH it gives. I also love that it gives off a fresh and natural dewy finish, perfect for that everyday look. The coverage is buildable that’s why I love that I can control the coverage from light-medium. Also the feeling on the skin is very light and moisturizing. Though I would highly recommend this one for dry skin. For oily skin like mine, I do recommend using a good primer before apply this so that the makeup would last longer. I actually see myself using this underrated makeup base on a daily basis. Glad that I was able to discover this one :)

 
KoGaOh Watery Fit CC Gel is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments