Make A Statement With Oh My Bag PH

Being a girl who always use the same bag for most of the time (I don’t know why but I find it comfortable to just use 1-2 bags regularly) is a bit boring for some. Yea, I know haha. But sometimes, I do feel like dressing up and a luxury or even a simple bag does help makes a statement to your outfit and style.
  

Say hello to Oh My Bag PH which is a Filipino brand which caters every girl’s bag care stuff. They sell (their famous) bag handle wraps, Dehumidifiers, Dust Bag, Base Shapers, Bag Stuffers and Bag Raincoat.
I’ve heard the brand last year through bloggers and vloggers that I watched and I’m very well impressed and convinced on how dainty and stylish their famous handle wraps.

Since bag handles are the ones we always hold, these tend to worn out easily. Bag handle wraps not only protects your bag but also gives style to your outfit.

Today I’m going to share with you items that I got from Oh My Bag PH. They sent me these 2 stylish bag handle wraps:
 

This Candy Ruby Handle Wraps is made of polyester material which is soft to touch.
  
Price: Php299
Length: 37.5 inches
Width: 1.5 inches

  
 
Honestly, I don’t own any luxury bags so I only got my simple Parisian bag to demo today. This one looks simple without the wraps but look how stylish it is when I added the handle wraps.

The next one I got is this Helena Handle Wraps which is made of chiffon material.
 
Price: Php299
Length: 37.5 inches
Width: 1.5 inches

  
  
Again, I got a simple Secosana bag over here and look how stylish it became when I added the handle wraps.

I also got a Classic Black Dust Bag which is made of breathable material and with Identification Slot. 
  
Price: Php80
Length: 51cm
Width: 48cm

  
 
This is actually protects the bag against dust and dirt.

Designing the bag handles of your bag:
 

I honestly LOOOVE the handle wraps from Oh My Bag PH and can’t help but to check out other designs on their website. And there are really lots of lovely designs to choose from :)

Made a simple review of Oh My Bag PH on my Youtube channel below:

Lastly, I believe that it doesn’t matter if you have branded or unbranded bag for as long as you know how to protect them. Oh My Bag not only helped me with bag care needs but also gives my style a statement through their handle wraps.

Thanks again Oh My Bag PH for handle wraps and dust bag. Interested? For more info you may check out below:
Website:
 http://facebook.com/Oh-My-Bag-PH
Instagram: @ohmybagphils
 

0 comments