REVIEW(S): Lumice Whitening Oil Serum

Blemishes are one of my huge problems besides having a monthly pimple breakouts. These pimple marks lasts for months before it completely fades out but due to pimple breakouts, my life now is just circling back and forth. Haha So I’m really looking for great whitening creams, serums, etc to help my blemishes fade faster.
 
Glad that I was able to discover Lumice Whitening Oil Serum which came from the famous brand/company Utena. and I was able to try this for my blemishes, elbows and knees for about 2 months thus sharing my thoughts today.

Product Info: Lumice Whitening Oil Serum is a beauty serum (Made in Japan) that contains oil-soluble Vitamin C plus moisture rich Jojoba oil, Vitamin A, E, and Squalene which quickly absorbs the skin. It target dark spots and freckles and makes the skin surface moisturized, supple and soft to touch. Btw, this product can also be used for the body, hand and nail.

Packaging: Comes in a blue box packaging. The serum itself comes in a blue-plastic-mini-sturdy-bottle.
 
 
Weight: 30ml

Price: Php700 at Cheska’s Store

Consistency: Oil/serum type
 

How To Use
 
Use every morning and/or night as the last step of skin care. Warm 2-3 drops of product in the palm of your hands and gently massage into skin.

Result: (click the photo to enlarge)
  
  
- I do have an oily skin so I’m only using this on my face 2-3x a week and preferably before I sleep at night for 2 months.
- I use this serum on my elbow and knees 2x a day

Watch my video review on my Youtube Channel below:

Pros:
- Whitens/lightens some of my blemishes, elbow and knees
- Moisturizing and hydrating on the skin
- Handy packaging
- Can be used under a makeup
- Recommended for dry skin

Cons:
- If used on the face or as a part of skincare routine, not recommended for oily type of skin
- A bit pricey for some

Verdict: After more than a month of using this product, I am impressed on how it easily lightens my blemishes compared to when I’m not using one. I also noticed a difference on the tone of my elbows and legs so I find the product very promising. My fave also became moisturized and soft especially in the morning. I do have an oily skin so I prefer using this 2-3x a week at bedtime. Also, I see myself using this along with my fave clay mask for that effective and efficient skin care. Though I think this product is more suitable for dry skin.


 
Lumice Whitening Oil Serum is available at Cheska's Store. For more info, you may contact them here: 
Facebook: http://facebook.com/cheskasstore 
Website: http://cheskasstore.net 
IG: @cheskasstore 
Email: cheskasstore@yahoo.com 
Contact num: 0916 582 8800 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Cheska's Store. I'm not paid to make this review and the product was sent for me to try. My reviews are based on my own experience so keep in mind that while a product may work for me, it may or may not necessarily work for you. I do hope you find my review helpful since all my reviews are 100% honest.

How about you? Have you tried this one? Or any recommendations you like to share? Pls don't hesitate to leave your comments down below. Hope to hear from you. :) Thanks for reading :)

0 comments