FOODTRIP(108): Mochicream Cafe, SM Megamall

As you all know, I'm not really fond of sweets and I find matcha just perfect for my not-so-sweet taste. So when we went to SM Megamall a few days ago, we decided to try matcha drinks from Mochicream Cafe in SM Megamall. 
 

Mochicream Cafe serves mochi which is a Japanese rice cake with fillings inside. Aside from mochi, this place is also a perfect place for matcha lovers like me as they served lots of matcha drinks. 
 
Place, by the way, is a bit small but I love the simple Japanese design of the place. By the way, we only ordered their matcha drinks since we were already a bit full that time. And we just wanna try their matcha drinks anyway. :) 

Here's what we ordered: 

Matcha Latte Frappe 16oz (Php165) 
- Looooove their matcha frappe a lot. It was so good and refreshing at the same time. A must try for matcha lovers like me. :) 
Though I was only able to try one drink on my stay, I would definitely recommend this place for long tambays or especially to matcha lovers like me. I'll be back again here for sure :) 

 
Mochicream Cafe, SM Megamall 
Located at: 4th Flr, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City 
Opens at: 10AM-10PM, Mon-Sun 
Phone number: 3707039

Mochicream Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments