FOODTRIP(46): Shachihoko Ramen

I was again, looking for a new foodie in Marikina and found a new building with 3 new restaurants in C&B Mall, near my alma mater (St.Scho Marikina). Say hello this newly opened Japanese foodie spot, Shachihoko Ramen in Marikina. 
 

Shachihoko Ramen is one the 3 new restaurants opened in the new building along C&B Mall. They are in between Antonio J and Kim Chee Korean Cuisine. (They’re next-on-my-food trip-list) :) 
 

Upon entering, energetic waiters/waitresses warmly greeted us with “Irrashaimase” which means “Welcome”. (Me and my friend was teasing since what we heard sounded like “hellomamser” hahahaha) 

Anyway, we were directed to seat upstairs. I can’t help but notice the nice interesting manga-designed walls which I took a picture with. :) 
 
 **Place looks really bigger with these designs. ** 

We were handed a menu and water upon seating. 
Here’s the menu: (grabbed from their Facebook) 
 

While waiting, I did enjoyed the anime music they played. Totally reminds me of my childhood-anime-addict-days.

Place is really clean and has a nice Japanese ambiance. Though I wasn’t able to take full photo of the place (I think we were the first customers at that time), I did appreciate the place and the nice view of mountains/valley outside. 
 

Anyway, here’s what we ordered: 

Shiroi Ramen (Php220) 
“Signature white ramen noodles with rich, milky pork and chicken bone broth soup top with egg, chashu, manma and negi” 
 
 
 - I love how creamy and milky this white ramen is. The combination of every ingredients compliments very well. Really a MUST TRY ramen! 

Chasudon (Php175) 
“Rice topped with chopped pork belly and braised in sweet and savory sauce in based sauce” 
 
 
- I think this is one of the best and distinct donburi I’ve ever tasted. Taste is very flavorful. 

 Green Tea Ice Cream with Red Beans (Php85) 
 
- As a matcha lover, this is a must!!! Since matcha/green tea ice cream may taste a bit bitter, the combination of the red beans compliments the taste of matcha very well. I really LOOOOOOVE their Green Tea ice cream!!!!! :))) 

  
What I honestly didn’t like is the serving size. I was really “bitin” for the 3 meals we had especially the ramen I had. I think the serving given wasn’t enough even for a small tummy like me. :(
But overall, I really had a great experience eating at this place. So far, the 3 meals we had was really delish and I was satisfied. Shachihoko Ramen is the best Japanese food spot in Marikina (Well, for me). Can’t wait to come back and try their other foodies. Totally recommended!! Kudos to this restau! :))) 

Shachihiko Ramen
Located at: GF, C&B Circle Mall, Liwasang Kalayaan Avenue, Marikina Heights Marikina City
Phone number: 02 6556515
Opens: Tuesday-Sunday || 11AM - 2PM & 5PM - 9PM



Shachihoko Ramen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments