FOODTRIP (43): Crazy Katsu Lilac

For about a year already, I’ve always pass by Crazy Katsu at Lilac Street but have never tried eating there. Until days ago, we finally tried something Japanese at Crazy Katsu at Lilac Street.
 
 
 
We went there in the afternoon so there no other customers except us. Interiors was simple and well lit. There is one side of the wall wherein some photos of the foods they can be seen. The waitress immediately handed us the menu upon seating.
 
 

Here’s the menu:
 

Here’s what we ordered:

Pork Katsudon (Php 155)
 
- My first few bites on this was yum yum. But then, I felt a bit “umay” afterwards so I had to put soy sauce for it to taste good. I wasn’t really impressed with the taste since without the soy sauce, it really tasted bland but big servings though.

Chicken Katsu (Php 155)
 
-    This one tastes a bit better than the Pork Katsudon. The combination of the crunchy chicken, shredded cabbage and bit of spice really suits me well. One of the best-sellers worth to try.

Gyoza (Php130)
 
-      Their gyoza wasn’t really that good. It doesn’t even taste authentic since it tasted like the beef/pork inside was “sabog”. Nothing good about their gyoza except for the sauce that comes with it. Definitely not satisfied with their gyoza. :(

 
 
 

Overall, foods are very budget friendly but I wasn’t really satisfied with the overall taste since it lacks authenticity (well for me). Not sure if I’ll come back. :(




Crazy Katsu Lilac Marikina
Address:  48 Lilac Street Hacienda Heights, Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Phone Number:   5703128
Opens: 11AM- 10PM


Crazy Katsu Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
post signature

0 comments