Samsung NX Mini First Impressions

**Disclaimer: I’m not a tech/gadget expert so this review is solely based on my own experience using this camera

It’s been a while since I used a digital camera for my photos especially when blogging.
 

Been eyeing on Samsung NX Mini camera ever since it was launched last year. But didn’t bother to buy it since I find it very expensive for my budget. (Original price is sold at Php16-20k). But a few months ago, I came across on a post regarding a 2nd hand Samsung NX Mini camera in PINK sold at a cheaper price. Was kind of hesitant at first since I know 2nd hand prices of Samsung Camera NX Mini ranges from Php 10-12k but it was below that range. Seller seems legit and after a few days of thinking, I finally decided to meet up with the seller to buy the camera. :)
  
When I first saw the camera on hand, I was really in love by the camera!! Samsung NX Mini Pink is really adorbs and gorg!

So here’s my First Impression Review on Samsung NX Mini.
 

Samsung NX Mini features it’s slimmest (22.5mm) and lightest (158g) interchangeable-lens camera ever launched. Available in white, black, brown, mint green and pink.
 

Mini Specifications:
20.9MP
BSI CMOS sensor
3.0" Flip up and Touch LCD Screen

What’s inside the box: (This is different since I got this for 2nd hand)
  
 
 
 
Samsung NX Mini Camera
9mm lens
Battery
Charger
Adapter
Hand strap
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
Samsung S/W CD
Quick Sales Guide 


Key Features:
1. Ultra Slim and Light
With only 158g, you can easily carry this camera and slide to your bags/pockets just like your phone.
 

2. Wifi & NFC feature
NFC (Near Field Communication) which you can easily use to transfer photos to your phone. It also has Wifi capabilities to allow transfer photos from your camera to your social media sites.

3. Wink shot
This feature makes it easy to shoot without clicking the button but by just winking to take a photo. No button necessary.

4. 20.5MP BSI sensor
To capture a high quality image.
 

5. Perfect for selfies
With its 3.0inch flip/touchscreen display, you can easily hold this camera for your perfect selfie. I also like its “Best Face” feature for added softening effect.
 

Here are some of sample photos using different features of the camera:
 
 
 
 

 
Pros:
- Cute Pink stylish camera design
- Flip screen for easier selfies
- HD quality of photos
- Touch screen
- Easy to carry
- Can easily share photos on wifi or smartphone
- Got it at cheaper price

Cons:
- A bit expensive for the brand new
- Doesn’t have zoom feature
- Yellowish tone on photos so I still have to edit photos from my phone (but I’m still exploring the functions of the camera)

  
Overall, I’m really looking forward to officially use this for my future posts. Again, I’m not a photo expert but I believe I can use this camera to prettify my photos more. Haha So please look forward to that. :)

 post signature

0 comments