FOODTRIP (27): Jamba Noon Cafe

Went for dinner at Jamba Noon Cafe near Rainbow St. in Marikina. I wasn’t able to take photos of the place but the place was really nice, good for those long tambays. :)
 

Upon seating, water and complimentary nachos was served along with the menu. Here’s the menu:
  
 

Here’s what we ordered:

Jamba Fusion El Mac Cheese Pasta + Salad (Php145)
 

- I wasn’t really satisfied by the taste. This cheese pasta was also served with separate Parmesan cheese. I love cheese but this was too cheesy for me. It was yummy at first but then I was so “umay” afterwards. Maybe it was too cheesy? The side dish salad has this weird after taste. At first, I thought it was because of the cucumber but then I realized it was the mayonnaise that has a weird taste. 

Jamba Fusion Shrimps and Sausage + Sausage & Sandwich (Php160)
 
- Not quite sure of the taste of this pasta since I wasn’t able to taste this. Sandwich was quite simple as well the sausage. I think this combination was better than what I ordered.



Over all, photos on the net looks so yummy but not quite sure if I’ll come back here for the foods. Haven’t tried their drinks/shakes but I think it looks so good so maybe I’ll try that next time. :)




Jamba Noon Cafe
Location:  90 Katipunan Avenue,Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
Phone Number:  +63 9351055373 / +63 9271503005
 Jamba Noon Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 
post signature

0 comments